• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Killer whales surprise couple on boat

Spa-Rat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
[video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aJo89fHqq0U]That would be so awesome![/video]

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
how kewl is that! when i lived in alaska i was fishing in the bearing sea, i was the signal person for the crane operator, we were king crab fishing. Brian the crane operator yells down, Tina you have a secret admirer and he pointed behind me. i turned around and here was a big grey whale watching me. all i could see of him above water was his mouth, eyes and spout. it was creepy yet kewl at the same time, because you could see intelligence in those eyes. he stayed there for a min or two then swam off. i think they are just as curious about us as we are them.

Spa-Rat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is so awesome. I think those are some of the best experiences we can have in life. Animals are so special.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
daremeto wrote: how kewl is that! when i lived in alaska i was fishing in the bearing sea, i was the signal person for the crane operator, we were king crab fishing. Brian the crane operator yells down, Tina you have a secret admirer and he pointed behind me. i turned around and here was a big grey whale watching me. all i could see of him above water was his mouth, eyes and spout. it was creepy yet kewl at the same time, because you could see intelligence in those eyes. he stayed there for a min or two then swam off. i think they are just as curious about us as we are them.
He was wondering what you were doing in his fishbowl, daremeto! LOLI would love to be able to be on the open sea and have both of these things happen to me. Oh and dolphins .... would love to see dolphins swimming alongside me! Well the boat I was in because I am too much of a wimp to actually get into water with all those creatures. lol