• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Las Vegas Turns Into A Giant Sandbox For Adults

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Have you been to Las Vegas recently? And if so, have you noticed the amount of unfinished projects that have marked the city with open lots that have been dug up and then forgotten about?With the recession that hit Las Vegas, bulldozers were put to use to break ground on potential money makers for many who saw dollar signs in their eyes, but now they are making money in another way. One Las Vegas business man got creative and has created a sand box for big kids or adults as we are called, to be able to hop on a bulldozer and play with dirt, rocks and even huge tires. All for a meer price of $750. After the use of a bulldozer to do his own personal building project, the idea came to Ed Mumm, who thought that if he had that much fun playing around with the heavy equiptment, then why wouldn't other adults. That's when he created Dig. Playing in this sandbox will require a 10 minute crash course from experienced bulldozer operators, some of which were construction workers in Las Vegas. The city has seen a decline in the amount of employed construction workers because of the recession. Travis Mills is a trainer at Dig and is happy that is job is not as stressfull as it once was and had this to say  This is a lot more fun -- I don't get yelled at by my superintendent all day, Mills said. I like being around equipment, so that's a plus. You can find this sandbox playground across the freeway from the strip where many unfinished projects of 2008 can be found. 2008 was the beginning of the end to a healthy construction business in Las Vegas that lasted over 20 years. -- Edited by Mben on Sunday 4th of September 2011 11:53:53 AM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sexproblemsolution