• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

LIBERTY SLOTS NO DEPOSIT BONUS

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
silhamp wrote: I didn't get a bonus at Liberty Slots.Here's my account #LSO357956732Thanks 
When did yousign up, silhamp? 
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
iwiniwin wrote: LS0095521114 I didnt receive my bonus and it has been over 72 hours.....Thanks!
I sent your account to the rep to check, iwiniwin. I'll let you know what he says. 
smile.gif

Mben

Staff member
Mben wrote:
iwiniwin wrote: LS0095521114 I didnt receive my bonus and it has been over 72 hours.....Thanks!
I sent your account to the rep to check, iwiniwin. I'll let you know what he says. 
smile.gif
iwiniwin, you are not tagged under Belgamo. I'm sorry. 
cry.gif

KayleesGammy

I only got the 15 
cry.gif
.  I also should have gotten 10 dollars last week, but unfotunately the email went to my junk mail and I didn't have it to show support, so they wouldn't give it to me. That makes me very sad.  It was my own fault because not even thinking I deleted all my junk mail without looking thru them.AmandaLS0920069446

omeg

KayleesGammy wrote: I only got the 15 
cry.gif
.  I also should have gotten 10 dollars last week, but unfotunately the email went to my junk mail and I didn't have it to show support, so they wouldn't give it to me. That makes me very sad.  It was my own fault because not even thinking I deleted all my junk mail without looking thru them.AmandaLS0920069446
 Hi there.I see you left your account number for us.  However you did receive the $15 no deposit bonus that this thread offers. Some folks did receive the $25 instead of the $15, but the offer for the no deposit bonus under Belgamo is for the $15 so there isnt anything else we can do to get you more friend.Let me know if that is why you left your account information.As far as the other $10 no deposit bonus they are offering, it is been explained to me that you DO infact need that email, and with out it, you cant receive the free bonus.                                                      Thanks for the post.                                                                            Pam

daddymike83

hi i have been lock out from liberty slots, and i a depositor, over $600  dollars.  day after day i cant get ahold of any one and i frustated. can any one hhelp get my account unlocked so i can play, i signed up threw your link a while back,  my user name is daddymike83    account # LS0073976490can someone please help me  please!!!!!!

omeg

daddymike83 wrote: hi i have been lock out from liberty slots, and i a depositor, over $600  dollars.  day after day i cant get ahold of any one and i frustated. can any one hhelp get my account unlocked so i can play, i signed up threw your link a while back,  my user name is daddymike83    account # LS0073976490can someone please help me  please!!!!!!
 Mben will certainly look at this when she logs in and advise you if she can do anything for your situation.  Hang tight. :roll:

Mben

Staff member
serqan_, I have sent your login to the rep without really knowing what your issue is. daddymike, I have sent your issue to the rep also. Thanks for the details. As soon as I hear back, I will post his findings.

Mben

Staff member
daddymike83 wrote: hi i have been lock out from liberty slots, and i a depositor, over $600  dollars.  day after day i cant get ahold of any one and i frustated. can any one hhelp get my account unlocked so i can play, i signed up threw your link a while back,  my user name is daddymike83    account # LS0073976490can someone please help me  please!!!!!!
daddymike, according to the rep the reason you are locked out is because you have created multiple accounts which is against their terms and conditions. We cannot get you back into your account . Sorry. 

omeg

marrrukas wrote: Account Number: LS0137610633 Hopefully, i can get a $15..
 Hi there. The $15 takes about 24 hours to show up in your account. When did you sign up?If you have waited longer than 24 hours, Mben will send a note off to the rep to see what the situation is.Thanks for the account info.                                                                                                      Pam

Mben

Staff member
marrrukas wrote: I still do not get this bonus
Hi marrrukas, I have sent your account number off to the rep to see if you are eligible. I'll let you know what he says. 

Mben

Staff member
jenzaebabe ... I have sent your account number to the rep also. I have a feeling that he may be on vacation though. Hang tight and I will let you both know about your accounts when he returns.

Mben

Staff member
marrrukas and jenzaebabe, you both have been credited! Good luck!

ladyluck3847

Hi i signed up under your link for the 15 free and waited the 24 hours but didnt see it in my account. My account number is LS0324171784. Can you please help get the 15 free into my account:)

ladyluck3847

hi, my account number at liberty slots is LS0324171784. i used the link to get the free 15, but still no free money in my account. i waited the 24 hours. can you help with this?Lady luck

Mben

Staff member
ladyluck3847 wrote: Hi i signed up under your link for the 15 free and waited the 24 hours but didnt see it in my account. My account number is LS0324171784. Can you please help get the 15 free into my account:)
Per the rep, ladyluck3847 ... Account blocked for creating multiple accounts to receive free bonuses.:

Mben

Staff member
djspeed3000 wrote: Hi my id is : LS0679498572 please send my free 25 $thanks
I have sent your account number to the rep, djspeed3000. Our offer is for $15 free though. 

Mben

Staff member
Mben wrote:
djspeed3000 wrote: Hi my id is : LS0679498572 please send my free 25 $thanks
I have sent your account number to the rep, djspeed3000. Our offer is for $15 free though. 
djspeed3000, your bonus has been credited! Good luck! 
smile.gif

GrannyMawMaw64

Hi, I signed up thru your banner a week ago, and still have not received the $15 or $25. whichever it currently is. My acct # is LS0894479491 Thanks Linda:roll:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terrijo