• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Look What I Turned $11 Into At Grande Vegas!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I made $11 from the <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t57349792/grande-vegas/" >Easter bunny surprise free spins</a> the other day and and had $160 in my account last night still to play with.  I still needed to play almost $700 to reach playthrough.There will be no problem hitting playthrough now! Enchanted Garden was still hot for me!Now for the sad part ... it's $180 max cashout on the winnings from the free spins. Boo hoo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know how you feel, I made playthrough on a $10 free chip somewhere else, ran it up to $900, and max cashout was $25! :lol: So it could be worse.It seems like you have been able to take a couple dollars and run it up to several hundred on Enchanted Garden more than once lately

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Way to go girl! You sure have had some luck lately and it is well deserved! I hope some of it rubs off on me because I have had no luck, zilch, zero, nadda. Keep us posted on your withdrawal process! Congratulations!