• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Looking for your opinion on Cleo's VIP live chat service

omeg

Hi gang:I know most of us are enjoying Cleo's VIP Sweepstakes, and are playing there reguarly. It is nice to have a place to play for US players.I deposit reguarly myself.
biggrin.gif
The only problem I have with Cleo's is their 'live chat feature.I have an example....as of just this morning.   Went to live chat and got the Welcome Pamela, How may I help you.   (that does NOT mean they are actually there) I stated my question/comment, and it took many more minutes to receive a response.  So then I reply to their response, and ....................No one ever came back. Waiting five minutes, Hello? Hello?   Nothing.At least for me, this is not a isolated incident. I just never have good luck when I have to go to live chat for anything.  It takes them a long time to accknowledge me, and then, to actually get solved what you need, is a feat.I have learned to be patient at Cleo's. I state my question, and ......wait... They respond, I respond, then......wait.  Sigh.This morning was really frustrating.I just want to say, I think Cleo's is a great place to play, and folks do get paid, but for me, I think their live chat......stinks.
doh.gif
Anyone else experience this? Any advice?                                                                                                                                    Pam 

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I have rarely contacted them. But when I do, they answer pretty promptly...not always the right answer though. I had to email support and they gave me another answer...Long story!!

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have been on both sides of the fence with the live chat.Sometimes they will respond very quick and other times I have sat there for minutes waiting for someone to reply.Don't know why that is though.

omeg

Thanks KK and TonyT for your replies.It would be unfair for me to say that every single time I went to live chat it was bad, but as of late, each time just seems to get worse.Perhaps they are getting so busy that they have not revamped their live chat in order to handle to surge.Like Tony T said........ Don't know why that is though.    So true. 

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
hii was told by my account manager that they training more peoplebecause they grew faster than they thoughtthe chat service has gotten better since they beganbelieve it or noti have been whith from day one of start up

omeg

sambeau wrote: hii was told by my account manager that they training more peoplebecause they grew faster than they thoughtthe chat service has gotten better since they beganbelieve it or noti have been whith from day one of start up
 Yep, I thought it might have something to do with the sheer size of them right now, vs what they did not expect as far as player numbers. I am thrilled to know they are looking into the situation and it will be fixed soon as possible.Thanks sambeau for this information. :yourock:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kidneybean