1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Lucky Red Winner

Discussion in 'WINNING SCREENSHOTS' started by tpayne105, Sep 26, 2015.

1. tpayne105

tpayne105 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hey Folks

Persistence pays off. I was playing Lucky Red. I used a coupon bonus, I usually don't like these because of the play through. I started off with needing to make a $3100 play through.

I was playing Lucky Last game at the $6.25 level and won $3000. I of course still needed over $3000 playthrough so I just kept playing, moving around to games such as Ronin and then Triple Twister. I was playing $25 level of Triple Twister when this happened. At this point, I knew I would make play through!

I switched to Incan Goddess and I hit a feature game, where I won another $10000. I am still shaking....persistence does pay off. Just thought I would share my amazing luck this afternoon!

The total amount withdrawn is over $37000. It will be done in weekly installments. It is very surreal. Lucky Red is a great place to play and they have a very dependable cashier department. I will report back when things start rolling.

Attached Files:

Mben and Sookie like this.
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

:awesome; No Max withdrawal on your bonus???
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:wow: I would be freaking out!
    Mben likes this.
  4. tpayne105

With them, at least the way it has been for me in the past, they will take out only the bonus that was put in originally. The rest is your's once you reach play through. Again, I will report back to what happens!
    Mben likes this.
  5. krystalkitty

Cool! I am still amazed you got that Lucky! Once in a lifetime:)
  6. tpayne105

Oh I totally agree. The look on my face when I hit that… all I could say was "that's real money! ". I certainly feel blessed.
  7. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I'm pretty sure I would have started crying. You must be so excited. :bigclap::brian:
    Mben likes this.
  8. tpayne105

It's so surreal! I am very excited but reserved until I start seeing hit my account. Although Lucky Red has ALWAYS BEEN great at pay outs!
  9. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I hope there were no restrictions on your bonus :crossed:
    tpayne105 and Mben like this.
  10. tpayne105

I talked to the customer service people and all they could was "congratulations " and "I wouldn't be able to contain myself". There was no indication of a limit…. Sooooo. I think it's ok.

I have won getting through a play through before and all they took out was the bonus amount.

But yeah. I agree… holding breathe until then
    Mben likes this.
  11. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:dollarsign::goodluck2::crossed:
    tpayne105 and Mben like this.
  12. mdexter

mdexter WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Congratulations on your win!!! :banana: :bigclap::brian:
    tpayne105, Mben and Sookie like this.
  13. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Holy Moley, tpayne! I am so happy for you!!! :maddance:
    tpayne105 and Sookie like this.
  14. tpayne105

Quick update. I had a $4,950 payout authorized and processed on Monday. I will keep providing updates.
  15. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Is that the total amount they are paying tpayne105? Or is that how they are doing it? 5,000 at a time?
    Mben likes this.
  16. tpayne105

This is an email I received from them after confirming the payouts.

" Hope you are well and congratulations on your big win!! In regards to your pending withdrawals, we can confirm that one of them was processed yesterday for you for $4.950 and should hit your card within the next 5-7 working days. All your other withdrawals currently in pending will be processed as normal which will be subject to a $5000 maximum cash out per week. So the rest of your withdrawals will be processed weekly for you!!"

so it looks like $5000 at a time until all is paid to me. WOW...I am STILL shaking!..
  17. krystalkitty

I would be shaking too:) That is totally cool! Now you can take a vacation:wink:
  18. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

@tpayne105 - WOW. So excited for you! I can't even imagine, I'd still be shaking too!! :brian:Please let us know when the first money hits your account ;)
    Mben likes this.
  19. Mben

Merry Christmas to you!!!! :maddance:
    Sookie likes this.
  20. tpayne105

Just wanted to update you. The first of the installment payments hit my account this past Thursday, just three days after being approved. I will update you when the second one is approved, etc .
  21. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

That is great news, how exciting! I hope it happens to me one day - don't spend it all in one place ;)
    Mben likes this.
  22. raidermom

raidermom WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Holy macaroons!! What a big payout!

Congratulations!!
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  23. tpayne105

An update.. The 2nd of the installments was processed today. Looking good!
  24. Mben

This is what online gambling should be all about ..... winning and receiving your winnings in a timely fashion. Lucky Red rocks!

Enjoy your cashout for weeks to come, tpayne!
    raidermom and Sookie like this.
  25. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:banana::yes:
  26. milkman

milkman WELL KNOWN MEMBER

:cool2: always like to see those kinda hits
  27. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

WOW what a win. Congratulations and enjoy your winnings. :banana::awesome;
  28. tpayne105

You guys are great! My 2nd payment hit my account today. Keep playing..it might be YOU next! (I sound like an advertisement).
    slotgal47, Mben and Sookie like this.
  29. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

30. penny23

penny23 NEW MEMBER

Congrats! :bigclap: