• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Major Jackpot win at Jackpot Capitol

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Got this from the free spins for new game code. Not counting on getting paid though, cuz its been quite a while since I have deposited with them. We shall see!

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I won major jackpot of $1,142.15 Max cash out was $180. LOL Sent docs in so now just waiting to see if they will pay. lol

No Fool

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
queenmap wrote: I won major jackpot of $1,142.15 Max cash out was $180. LOL Sent docs in so now just waiting to see if they will pay. lol
 Nice Win !!!!  Why would you be worried about getting paid?  Jackpot is one of the more reputable ones out there.  You will get paid.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
No Fool wrote:
queenmap wrote: I won major jackpot of $1,142.15 Max cash out was $180. LOL Sent docs in so now just waiting to see if they will pay. lol
 Nice Win !!!!  Why would you be worried about getting paid?  Jackpot is one of the more reputable ones out there.  You will get paid.
 She's just hoping that her lack of depositing doesn't come into play. Not counting on getting paid though, cuz its been quite a while since I have deposited with them. Awesome win, queenmap! :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

No Fool

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote:
No Fool wrote:
 She's just hoping that her lack of depositing doesn't come into play. Not counting on getting paid though, cuz its been quite a while since I have deposited with them. Awesome win, queenmap! :roll:
 I have never heard of Jackpot Capital not paying even if back to back to back ND bonuses.  I do not believe they do have any terms where you have to deposit in between ND bonuses.

Last edited by a moderator: