1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Major Jackpot win at Jackpot Capitol

Discussion in 'WINNING SCREENSHOTS' started by queenmap, Sep 27, 2013.

1. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG]Got this from the free spins for new game code. Not counting on getting paid though, cuz its been quite a while since I have deposited with them. We shall see!
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Congrats! I can't see what you won though:)
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Way to gooooo!! :yourock:How much did you win?Let us know if you are able to cash out.
  4. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I won major jackpot of $1,142.15 Max cash out was $180. LOL Sent docs in so now just waiting to see if they will pay. lol
  5. No Fool

No Fool WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Nice Win !!!!  Why would you be worried about getting paid?  Jackpot is one of the more reputable ones out there.  You will get paid.
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

She's just hoping that her lack of depositing doesn't come into play. Not counting on getting paid though, cuz its been quite a while since I have deposited with them. Awesome win, queenmap! :roll:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  7. No Fool

No Fool WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I have never heard of Jackpot Capital not paying even if back to back to back ND bonuses.  I do not believe they do have any terms where you have to deposit in between ND bonuses.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014