• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MAKEOVER SITE SO MUCH FUN

lucky8s

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
makeover
 OK, so I have always wondered what I would look like with short hair. I found this site and it is soooo much fun, download you own picture, and try on different hairstyles, makeup etc.  You can even save it after your done to your computer. Better than paying for a bad haircut that you weren't sure of, in the first place. http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover </h1>

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

What a awesome site. It made me laugh. Thanks for posting. :roll:You are sure right when you say we cannot afford a BAD haircut. :lol:                                                                                         Pam

lucky8s

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL my boyfriend said WHAT.......Are you into wigs now????$%#@!%^ LOL Actually I was trying to help my sister she is getting married and wanted to find different looks, so I found this site. Actually the pics listed are Hailey berry's haircut, the cover is the hairstyle of demi moore. So yeah it is Funny and sometimes ridicoulous.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHA This was so much fun!  :clap: Thanks for sharing, lucky8s! Before .....  
download.spark
 After .... 
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

lucky8s

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
is that beyonces hairstyle or jennifer anniston actually i LOVE the blonde hair really, post it as yr profile for a while and see what others think. it makes you look in your 20's opps sorry forgot you are. the only fix is dye your eyebrows to match then your perfect. whenever i get my hair dyed i always have them do my eyebrows too for like a minute. It's Summer come on do the blonde I really REALLY like this look on you.

lucky8s

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL MUAHHHH, MBEN I wonder how yr son feels with all that Blonde hair in his face, I just looked closer and saw him. LOL

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That would be Jennifer Aniston. I tried to go lighter one year and did forget to do my eyebrows. Now that was funny looking!And as far as that lil rugrat buried in my hair (well Jennifer's hair) ...... it's my 4 yr old grandson and I doubt he would like those long locks hanging in his face. lol-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 7th of July 2011 10:11:27 AM