1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Mama Miya Jayde!

Discussion in 'PHOTOS AND STORIES' started by Mben, May 10, 2012.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Here's Miya Jayde who turned one month last Sunday 5-6-12.

(My daughter had a one month b-day dinner with cake and all for her on Tuesday. lol)

[​IMG]

This [​IMG] was made out of old license plates. Cool!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I could not leave my handsome grandson out so here's Michael also.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  2. sashasmom

sashasmom WELL KNOWN MEMBER

omg Mben she is beautiful and Michael is getting so big. Time goes by so fast. Enjoy them.
  3. Mben

Thanks sashasmom! Michael is getting big. He's starting kindergarten this July at a year round school. I babysat them both Sat and Sun this past weekend and all I could do was hold him and tell him I didn't want my boy to start school. lol That means he's growing up and I miss my sweet baby boy. lol
  4. sashasmom

sashasmom WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Amelia starts kindergarden in August and she's so excited. Ian is in daycare and all he talks about is HIS school. lol Michael will be fine. I wish we could keep them this age forever. My son turns 32 this year. [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  5. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Mben:Those are beautiful pics of the Miya and Michael. He looks like the perfect Big Brother. Miya is growing like a weed I bet. I just love babies.Thanks so much for sharing, and sorry it took me so long to reply to these pics.Keep the pics coming.                                                               Pam
  6. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Mben, Your grandchildren are so beautiful. You must be such a proud grandma and enjoy them so much.
  7. Mben

Thank you so much Pam and nikki! I totally agree with the both of you. :wink: They ARE beautiful! lol
  8. Jainet

Jainet MEMBER

She is very very cutie @Mben On behalf of me please provide a hug to your baby.. She is really cute :)
  9. Mben

Thanks Jainet! I'll give her great big hug from you!
  10. Mben

Thanks Jainet! I'll give her a great big hug from you!
  11. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

A  BIG HUG from me also. She is just so  beautiful  !!
  12. Mben

Thanks nikki! She will get a great big hug from you also!