• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Marlboro - Claim Credits For Free Stuff !

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I clicked the "enter here" button on Marlboro's site and received 500 credits. Do it every day and rack up those points for some free merchandise.

marlboro.png

Here's a sampling of the items you can get. There's more awesome stuff on the second and third pages.

marlboro 1.png

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got a catalog for this stuff in the mail the other day which I don't even know how I got because I smoke Camels.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
I got a catalog for this stuff in the mail the other day which I don't even know how I got because I smoke Camels.
You don't have to be a smoker at all to sign up with them, but I hear ya.

Mben

Staff member
And I had my sights set on the Zippo lighter! lol

How cool to get the trip and the canoe ... those are big prizes!! :roll:

Reactions: sashasmom

Mben

Staff member
Since starting entering yesterday, I claimed 2 days now for 1000 points and also registered my email and text option for another 1000 points. Total 2000 points.

I am well on my way to the ranch!!! Woo hoo! lol

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Many, many years ago I smoked Marlboro and back then you collected "Marlboro Miles" off the side of the pack. I had finally collected whatever obscene amount they wanted for the suede jacket and someone stole them. :(

Reactions: Mben

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Gee, I remember those days! I got a brown suede jacket. I had everyone saving them for me. I got lot's of free stuff back in the day. Now....that darn contest.....by the end I had collect 40,000 and all the prizes were sold out. Boy, what a bummer!!!!!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
... Now....that darn contest.....by the end I had collect 40,000 and all the prizes were sold out. Boy, what a bummer!!!!!
Same here, kk. by the time I had enough to get something I wanted, it was out of stock. :( And I didn't want anything really expensive.