• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Mature Audiences ONLY!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
A member sent me these and i just had to post them.Q1: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR ? A: It's Braille for suck here . Q2. WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS? A: It's the same as a French kiss , only down under. Q3. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS? A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear . Q4. WHY ARE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN? A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them. Q5. WHY DO WOMEN RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING? A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch. -- Edited by belgamo at 14:33, 2008-11-16

Last edited by a moderator:

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
                 <a href="http://www.avatarsdb.com/funny/pg11/" title="Big Dog Smile">
big_dog_smile.jpg
</a><a href="http://www.avatarsdb.com/funny/pg11/" title="Big Dog Smile"></a>

robsmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Those jokes are absolutely disgusting and completely sexist and if they weren't so funny, I'd definately report you to the administrator of this forum...... WAIT who'm I talkin to again?  OHHHHHH, well then, NEVER MIND !!!
biggrin.gif
LOL-- Edited by robsmom at 15:56, 2008-11-16

Chars

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
lmao, thats really good, and robsmom thats even funnier, cant read either them post without laughing good job!

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok ladies my serve.
biggrin.gif
There was this guy nude sunbathing at the beach when this little girl comes up to him so he covers up his private parts with a newspaper. She asks 'whats under there?' The man says 'a bird'. So the little girl walks away and the man falls asleep. When he wakes up he is in a hospital and in great pain. A doctor comes up to his bed and asks 'What happened?' The man answers 'I don't know. I was at the beach and fell asleep after talking to a little girl.' So the doctor tells this to the police and they go to the beach to find any witnesses. Upon finding the same little girl the man had described, they asked her if she had done anything to the man.She answered, 'I didn't do anything to the man but while he was asleep I played with his bird. After a while it spit at me so I broke its neck, burned its nest and smashed its two eggs.Moral of this story: Don't lie to children!

robsmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
OK, this one isn't dirty but, it's still funny:"
"
A man and a woman pass each other going around a curve. The woman sticks her head out the window and yells at the man Pig. The man yells back bitch. "
"
The man goes around the curve hits a huge pig and dies instantly."
"
Moral of the story: Men Never Listen !!!"
"
"
"
BTW Belgamo, you should have labeled this topic, for adult audiences only, Mature leaves so many people out. LOL"
"
"
"
"