1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Meet Lilly

Discussion in 'PETS' started by Wauspaus, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus MEMBER

[​IMG]
    This little rascal is Lilly. A little Shiba Inu now 5 years old and having the time of her life here :). Me and my girlfriend decided to get a dog after sometime so I wouldn't feel lonely at home. When we saw Lilly we just fell in love with her cute little face and energy. She might look cute and cuddly, don't be decieved though. She got a nasty set of fangs which she isn't afraid to use if someone pisses her off (incase the Shiba screams don't scare you off already). Definatly atm she is the second love of my life :)
    molliy, Sookie and Mben like this.
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Adorable:)
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

OMG, she's beautiful!!!! I love her!
  4. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:heart: I love her!! Thanks for sharing her with us!:heart:
    Mben likes this.
  5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus MEMBER

IMG-20160112-WA0002.jpg

So the story behind this picture. I was trying to clean up the house a little bit, however Lilly kidnapped the blankets and wasn't willing to give em up. Which meant she gave me the demon eyes :D Hence the picture (and no, its not photoshopped)
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  6. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Looks like the blankets are hers alright! ;)
    Mben likes this.
  7. Mben

I think Lilly is related to my cat Charlie. I took the pic right when he was yawning. It turned out a bit perfect. lol

charlie.jpg
    molliy, Sookie and Wauspaus like this.
  8. Wauspaus

Wauspaus MEMBER

Hahaha, its posessed!
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  9. jocher

jocher MEMBER

Lily and Charlie are beautiful :)
    Mben, Wauspaus and Sookie like this.
  10. Mben

:roll:
  11. MartinJack

MartinJack NEW MEMBER

Oh, it's so pretty)) My first dog Sheila was the same breed as yours. From experience I know, that Shiba Inu is very active and it's impossible to calm these pretty dogs down. Pattience to you:goodluck2:
    Sookie and Mben like this.