• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MEGA MOOLAH'S WORLD RECORD BREAKING £13.2 MILLION WON BY A UK BETWAY PLAYER

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I posted about Mega Moolah's progressive jackpot on Sep 29th (https://www.nodepositforum.com/threads/mega-moolah-has-grown-to-a-huge-€12-700-000.58812462/) and it has hit!

10th October 2015

ISLE OF MAN – Microgaming announces a record-breaking jackpot win on its millionaire-maker slot, Mega Moolah.

Known for its massive pay-outs, and life-changing wins, Microgaming’s Mega Moolah has created another instant millionaire, but this time it’s larger than ever before.

On October 7th 2015, just after midnight, UK Betway player Jonathon Heywood hit the mega jackpot, winning £13,213,838.68. Using the exchange rate on the day of the win, this is the equivalent of €17,879,645.12*, making it the largest ever online slot win. As with all Microgaming’s progressive jackpot wins, the astonishing amount will be paid out to the player in a lump sum.

Jonathon, a 26-year-old soldier from Cheshire, couldn’t believe his luck when the life-changing figure splashed up on his screen. But he still managed to make it in to work just hours later!

The lucky winner, Jonathon Heywood, commented: “It’s all so surreal, and I can’t come to terms with it just yet, I just kept staring at my screen and seeing this huge number in my Betway account”.

Betway’s spokesman, Alan Alger, added: “We are delighted for Jonathon and having met him the day after his win we can honestly say that it couldn’t happen to a nicer young man. We hope he really enjoys the World Record win”.

Roger Raatgever, CEO of Microgaming, commented: “We have the longest-standing progressive jackpot network, having launched the first internet progressive jackpot in 1998, as well as the biggest, having paid out over half a billion euros to date. Our progressive jackpot network has set many records since its inception, but I’m absolutely overjoyed to say that our software has generated the world’s largest ever online jackpot win. Many congratulations to Jonathon on this life-changing and historic win!”

*Using the exchange rate as at 7th October 2015, the GBP 13,213,838.68 win converts to EUR 17,879,645.12 (source: Oanda).

Mega Moolah Jackpot.jpg

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venessa4