• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Memorial Day

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What a bunch of great looking kids, nikki! You must be very proud of them all! 7 grandkids calls for the panoramic setting on your camera. lol Hopefully I will be able to use the normal setting when I get a group picture of my grandkids. Meaning my daughter better stop at 3. lol

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks Michele.  I think they are both done. At least that is what they say.  My son  and his girlfriend don't have any children. They are both going  to  be 43 soon.  But who knows , my mom was 40 when she had me and my  Dad was 50. My husbands mom and day were both 43 when they had him.  If they do they better hurry up because I am not getting any younger lol.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikkidog wrote: Thanks Michele.  I think they are both done. At least that is what they say.  My son  and his girlfriend don't have any children. They are both going  to  be 43 soon.  But who knows , my mom was 40 when she had me and my  Dad was 50. My husbands mom and day were both 43 when they had him.  If they do they better hurry up because I am not getting any younger lol.
Hey that's right, where's the Jack Terrior? (I forgot her name. Want to say it starts with a L . Lola?)

omeg

A big family is such a huge blessing.........7 Grand kids? Now that is a HUGE HUGE blessing. heheEnjoy your time with them nikkidog. They are beautiful.