• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Messsages and Chat

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Is some thing wrong with the forum. All my inbox messages are gone and it doesnt give me the chat option to the side anymore. Just wondering. Thanks

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Good morning everyone! I guess this is how we have to do it for a bit.Unfortunately, we got hit hard again last night from a spammer so Belgamo had to shut the chat box down. I did not know our PM boxes were disabled. Thanks for that heads up.Anyway, it shouldn't be too long, hopefully, until we have our beloved chatbox back again! Just got to let the spammers cool down!Have a great day all!!

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Oh ok I understand now... At first didnt know if my puter was going bonko lol. Wow the spammmers dont know when to stop do they. Will keep checking off and on. Bel will fix it he the man lol. thanks for letting us know mben. Everyone have a wonderful day.

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
everything should be back to normal now, givennsz.  sorry for disruption.  I hope you are feeling better, btw.
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator: