• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed MIAMI CLUB, SLOTOCASH and UPTOWN ACES CONTEST ~ CLOSES 1-12-16

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I really hate being the bearer of bad news, but this is what I got from the rep ...

The only winner who qualified for their prize was raidermom. All other winner's last transaction either were comp points played (free bonus) or they took a bonus on their last transaction.

As stated in the T's and C's of the contest, the last transaction before crediting must be bonus free. Completely bonus free.

I'm so sorry. :(

1. Prize chip comes with a 40x playthrough
2. If your last transaction at the time of crediting was a free transaction, you will not be awarded the prize chip.
3. Your last transaction at the time of crediting MUST be a bonus free deposit or you will not be awarded the prize chip.

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WHAT IF WE MAKE A DEPOSIT CAN YOU THEN APPLY IT THEN
You will have to wait for an answer from Mben about that because I do not know. Unfortunately it is Sunday so even if she answers today and even if the answer is yes (if) the rep will not be in the office until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
WHAT IF WE MAKE A DEPOSIT CAN YOU THEN APPLY IT THEN
Hey little tiger, I've asked the rep if he would do that for you, BUT you have to make sure that the deposit you make does NOT have a bonus attached to it. The last transaction must be a straight deposit. Also, you cannot play comp points afterward either. That is what your last transaction was that caused you not to be awarded your prize originally.

I'll let you know what the rep says tomorrow. Hopefully he says yes, then you can make a deposit and then let me know when you're ready for prize chip to be credited.

Unless you've already deposited BONUS FREE, hang tight until you hear back from me.

Mben

Staff member
Hey little tiger, I've asked the rep if he would do that for you, BUT you have to make sure that the deposit you make does NOT have a bonus attached to it. The last transaction must be a straight deposit. Also, you cannot play comp points afterward either. That is what your last transaction was that caused you not to be awarded your prize originally.

I'll let you know what the rep says tomorrow. Hopefully he says yes, then you can make a deposit and then let me know when you're ready for prize chip to be credited.

Unless you've already deposited BONUS FREE, hang tight until you hear back from me.
@litltigerrr ... the rep said yes as long as it is a bonus free deposit. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle