1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MIAMI CLUB, SLOTO'CASH, SLOTS CAPITAL and DESERT NIGHTS CONTEST ~ CLOSE 8-7-13

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Gophils

Gophils WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hey Mben I wanted to let you know that 6 days ago I posted some deposits for Slots Capital and Desert Nights and forgot to put my ID in the posts. The ID is: lkvikings for both of them
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Ouch! Here's a band-aide for ya, signman! /download.spark?ID=1368219&aBID=89469
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. Mben

gueyyya, I need lucky number picks from you or else you can't win. :([​IMG]
  4. Mben

<blockquote style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; "> gueyyya wrote: all deposits at miami club ID MI089614895007/28/2013 35$2013-07-18 $35.002013-07-03 $35.00thanks for the awesome contestsI Hope I WIN!!!! :eek:) [/QUOTE]gueyyya, I need lucky number picks from you or else you can't win. :([​IMG]You get 4 picks for all that you deposited. :) 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  5. Mben

Thanks, Gophils! Much appreciated! [​IMG]
  6. Mben

Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest![​IMG]The contest will close tomorrow evening at 7 PM EST with winners to be named an hour after thatGood luck to you all! :goodluck:
  7. Mben

[​IMG] :bigclap: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!  :bigclap: 1st - $100 -  signman48  9590 Miami Club   2nd - $50 - nikkidog  9321 Sloto'Cash 3rd - $25 - Gophils  8500 Slots Capital 4th - $25 - kkessler  7201 Miami Club :maddance: WAY TO GO AND ENJOY YOUR PRIZE! :dollarsign: 8/7/13 FL State PLAY 4 Evening Lotto #'s  9 - 9 - 3 - 6  
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  8. signman48

signman48 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

9. signman48

signman48 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thanks for the Band-Aid, Mben. Fortunately I finally won something in regular play and $300 in tournaments! Winning this too makes it even better. I know what I'll spend my weekend doing. Thanks a mil.
  10. Mben

You're welcome. Maybe that's what gave you the contest win! Your boo-boo was all better with the band aid. :lol:If you have a pending cashout at Miami Club, it might have to clear before you credited this prize chip. The rep will let me know if that's the case. I just wanted you to know. 
  11. Mben

Can any of the winners tell me if you have been credited yet? Thanks!
  12. Gophils

Gophils WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Mben - It is 10:30pm eastern time and I have not been credited yet. My win was at Slots Capital. Th
  13. Mben

No word yet on the crediting. Sorry guys. [​IMG]I have emailed the rep again today though. [​IMG]
  14. Mben

Winners have been credited! Have fun! :biggrin: