• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Michael's Kindergarten Graduation Pictures!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Here's the big guy from last's night graduation ceremony!

All the kids were adorable running around with their caps on. The performance they gave was priceless!

The diploma he was handed was really just a rolled piece of paper that had a poem from his teacher on it. They didn't want to hand them the real thing because, well you know, little kids running around with a diploma would definitely lose it. Anyway, his mom read the poem to him and afterward, Michael started crying quietly. The poem from his teacher said that they shared this year together but it was time for them to say goodbye as he left for the year but only to return the next when she would see him again. (something to that affect) I just had to tell his teacher that she hit a soft part in his heart. She thought that was so thoughtful of him because she was seeing the other children running around holding their rolled up scrolls and using them as little "toot toot" horns! lmao!

Enjoy the pictures!

download.spark

His teacher helping him out with his cap.

download.spark

All ready to "walk"!

download.spark

One out of the 3 kindergarten classes graduating.

Michael is right behind the girl on the left with the red flower dress. Second row, second from left.

download.spark

There's the lil man "walking", "diploma" in hand!

download.spark

"I did it everyone!!!"

Michael is now on to 1st grade! Woooo Hoooo!
clap.gif

Last edited:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
They sure do, sashasmom! When I think of where the time went, my head does this ... :surprise: lolThank you!