• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Micheal Jackson memorial service

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
 That was an unforgettable service. I really thought Shartpton was "right on" with his message and OMG Usher performance was very touching and MJ's daughter, that was just killer to watch..... RIP Michael

Percival12

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, I just watched it... what a beautiful service. It is so sad, especially for his children en close relatives, actually for all of us... but eventually we will all be there, where he is now."
"

lyndalou

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi everyone. I too, watched the memorial service for MJ. I am a really BIG fan and have been one for many, many, many years. I was actually watching tv (cnn) when they were talking about Farrah, and then all of a sudden the news broke out about MJ. I couldn't believe it and still don't want to believe it! I have been mourning him since then....crying like a baby as my other half would say......but Michael had an impact on my life, i have enjoyed his music for many years and will continue to do so. I have finally stopped going on youtube because i can't stand reading about the comments from all the haters! Actually my fingers are tired of writing back to all the haters! Sharpten really said it the best! Michael will live in my heart forever!

spankyman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This guy was a rich pervert who loved children in his own special way. He bought his way out of child molestation charges. Am I the only one who remembers that? So he can sing who cares. May God have mercy on his soul but hate to say I'm glad there is one less child molester on this earth.

lauralaten

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Let us not forget the parents who were just as bad , putting a price on God's greatest giift. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Very hard to do.

thrap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
-- Edited by ohbhave on Thursday 9th of July 2009 01:50:57 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thrap wrote:
 TASTELESS & OFFENSIVE <q> THRAP - WE WILL NOT TOLLERATE OFFENSIVE COMMENTS BEING POSTED.  CONSIDER THIS YOUR FIRST & FINAL WARNING. </q> -- Edited by ohbhave on Thursday 9th of July 2009 01:52:47 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

smosey

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
He did have a very sorted personal life but look at the enviornment he was raised in completely dysfunctional. You are a product of your enviornment what a shame for such talent. I did like his singing I didnt follow him as much as his super crazy fans but I to mourned for his passing which I found hard at times to accept my feelings since he did have some serious issues. I am not his judge or jury. He was a different duck but there are some crazy people out there in the world that he probably hung around so who knows. Whatever the truth is it will be between him and GOD.  I  figure my feelings of sadness are yes becasue of his passing but he was so talented and when he sang his music it was amazing. Maybe because what he sang in his lyrics are true. I do hope his children turn out okay I feel for them.  I did watch the memorial and Brooke Shields did a wonderful job portraying that he to was human. Its crazy in America CNN has it on 24/7 and his popularity has sky rocketed when 2 weeks ago no one cared? I do believe though he was one of the best entertainers of my life time. The rest of the family very whacked out except for maybe Janet but I am sure she has her issues as well but dont we all. May God guide your childern through these difficult times ahead and you will RIP

sls616

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The way its going, it looks like Michael turned out to be another Anna Nicole Smith!! I just saw on CNN today that he had his body guards turn all of his family members away at the gate and he also refused calls from his mother after his family tried to talk some sense into him about his drug use. Too bad that he had so many enablers around ready to kiss his _ _ _ instead of trying to help him!! I sure hope that the 3 children get to stay with Michaels mother instead of Debbie Rowe getting custody of the oldest 2. She had her chance to be a part of their lives a long time ago and basically sold away her rights for millions of dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pussyliquor