• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Miya's First Birthday Party!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My granddaughter, Miya, turns 1 on Monday but celebrated her big day yesterday!

She looked absolutely adorable in the tutu my daughter made her for her big day!

Enjoy the pictures!

download.spark

download.spark

"Kiss me now!"

download.spark
download.spark
download.spark

"My hair is all done. Now where's my tutu?" "brother, I want to go swimming too! Can I borrow your floaties?" My grandson, Michael, in the orange floaties.

download.spark

"I am the queen of my castle!!!"

download.spark
download.spark
download.spark

"Mmmmmm .... CAKE!"

download.spark
download.spark
download.spark

"YAY PRESENTS!!! I want to eat them all!"

download.spark

"Thank you everyone for my presents and coming to my birthday party!"

Last edited:

omeg

Wow, those are some great pics.It looks like Miya had one fantastic time at her party.She is so darn cute.Thanks for sharing Mben. :roll: 

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben, she sure is a beautiful baby. She takes after her mother and grandma. I am still waiting for Kylie Rose to arrive. Her due date is today, so we will see what happens. She is still working. One good thing is that the  hospital is only one block from where she works. We will leave for Maryland when we get the word she is in the hospital.

Mben

Staff member
How exciting for you, nikki! And your daughter ... nothing like working all the way to delivering! Good for her!Take care on your travels to MD and best wishes for you, your daughter, your new granddaughter and all of your family!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just got a call from my daughter. She is on her way to the hospital. Pains are 5 minutes apart.  So we will be leaving probably by 10;00 AM or  sooner . Will keep you updated once I get there. :maddance:. I am so excited even though this  will be my 7th grandchild.

omeg

Wishing you a safe trip nikkidog.Keep us up to date how everything goes, as best you can.This is what life is all about!!!:roll:Enjoy.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Kylie Rose  was born at 8:15 AM. Sure didn't take long .  8 lbs. 14 oz. 21 in long. I will be leaving at 10:00 am. I will see if I can post some pictures from there , if not will when I get home.

Mben

Staff member
nikkidog wrote: Kylie Rose  was born at 8:15 AM. Sure didn't take long .  8 lbs. 14 oz. 21 in long. I will be leaving at 10:00 am. I will see if I can post some pictures from there , if not will when I get home.

102494.gif
Congratulations nikki! 
images

Last edited by a moderator: