• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MODERATORS WANTED

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The No Deposit Forum is looking for a couple good men and/or women to help with moderating the forum. This is a voluntary position that has no cash compensation! We would like to bring on 3 volunteer moderators but will only keep one as a permanent moderator. There will be a probationary period of 3 months for Belgamo and the current moderators to determine who will be the best choice in maintaining a permanent position as a moderator on the forum. The requirements are as follows: 1. You must spend at least one hour a day on the forum 2. You must be accessible via Instant Messaging and/or Phone 3. You must have general knowledge about online gambling 4. You must have general knowledge on how a forum operates 5. You may not enter in any No Deposit Forum contest unless the contest specifically states that you may do so as a moderator The job duties prioritized: 1. Forum posting 2. Misc duties off of the forum 3. You must edit/delete/move posts 4. You must interact with the members 5. You must participate in contest closings and chat parties Please send a PM to <a href="forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=20&memberID=444118" title="PM BELGAMO">Belgamo</a> if you are interested in becoming a part of the staff at the No Deposit Forum.  -- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 17th of February 2010 11:23:10 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I would like to welcome krystalkitty to the forum staff as our newest volunteer mod! Krystalkitty has been a long time member of the forum and has lots and lots of knowledge to share with you all. Let's all welcome her! 

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv205/n1ccademus/WELCOME/?action=view&current=Copy2ofwelcome_sign_big.gif" >
Copy2ofwelcome_sign_big.gif
</a>

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
good luck and I know you will do a awesome job just like all the rest do...congrats...ALL the Moderators are so great here....and you will to I'm sure..

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I agreed. Everyone here are doing a mighty good job, including the members that posted freebies:) Goodluck KrystalKitty we know you'll do a good job.