• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"Music is Life" - Share Your Favorite Music Videos

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
While we are talking about something different, how is your Norwegian? It really doesn't matter - this 12 year old kid on a Norwegian talent show is OMG impressive!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Another artist that adore besides Pentatonix is Lindsey Stirling - So happy to find this video of both of them !! :heart:

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i hope this works and it not just show the link cause its a great before i meat my husband i was had giving up hope but as soon as i meat he i realized like they say in the song "I think i want to be alive"

thank you nodepositforum for letting me share
:yourock:

Reactions: Mben

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
omg:brian: it worked you can see the video in my last post just like i was hoping it would i sorry but i have to say i am so proud of myself for getting it right i learned something new today so i gues you should now call me butter cause i am on a roll :biglol:

ok that mite have been a bit much lol but it does feels good to try sometime new and succeed:bigclap:
maybe tomorrow i will try and figure out how to take a screen shot thanks for all you guys do here i very much appreciated it:bigheart:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Well, after working in Florida for nearly 4 years, I am back working in Charlotte, NC - so cue up Jo Dee Messina!

Reactions: Mben