• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"Music is Life" - Share Your Favorite Music Videos

B

Bjarne Arrhenius

Can I post a really sad story and video? I mean...really, really sad?

Of course I can.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CCAQyCkwAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A&ei=_IVeVeOrFoicyQT2jYGoDQ&usg=AFQjCNEC4LlILKoSbnJCFKF4Rq8-bSPaZg&sig2=tPAlISGNn0lPOfGiIvxAug&bvm=bv.93990622,d.aWw

I had a bad relationship with Henry DeLeon, and we were married for a day -the day he came back from Oklahoma after being gone for months.
Henry was from westside San Antonio. When he was like 12, his grandparents had him delivering heroin around the neighborhood. When I met him he was in jail, and he was born in 1975 - I was born in 1957. We were quite the odd couple.
That night I made him watch this video.
If you watch it, or have seen it, it goes in reverse.
I told him I wanted him to know how much I loved him, because, who knows, tomorrow he could be dead. (another sad story behind that)
He looked at me all strange and said "don't say that!" and knocked on the wooden wall. Very superstitious folks, the westside san antonians. I hadn't thought it would shock him like that, and said I was sorry.
The next day he borrowed my car while I was at work to see his family. He called me at noon from the HEB where his little cousin worked. I could tell he was darn high, and he I told him he could tell me anything and he told me that's why he loved me so much. He asked for a little more time to take his cousin home from work, then he would pick me up at lunch.
I sat outside the UTSA downtown campus the whole hour of my lunch break and he never showed up. Went home that evening. No Henry. no car. oh shit, he stole it and is gone, I thought. 3 days went by.
I was a mess, what a fool to trust this guy who had once beaten the crap out of me. Now my car was gone.
That night I got a call from my daughter, whose friend called her to tell her to tell me watch the news, they found my car.
Henry had been at HEB that whole time, in the parking lot. Dead of an overdose. In my car. For three days while the people came and went, the store closed, the store opened. Security drove around the parking lot. Three freaking days. With his head against the steering wheel and nobody noticed until the smell became overwhelming. His uncle had died pretty much the same way, three days in the desert in a van in El Paso...

Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be so hard.

This one is gold. It's one of my favorite <3

Mimi33

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
When Michael was alive, all the people understand that it's great, but it seemed that there will be soon more artists who will be the same cool.As time passes and understand that Michael Jackson was unique!!!When he moves , dances, I delight forget to breathe!!!!