1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My 100th post!!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by vacant1, Apr 16, 2009.

1. vacant1

vacant1 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Well this is my 100th!  I wanted to write something great -  damn near epic, but when the pressures on I just go blank.  [​IMG]  So here is my promise  [​IMG]  I promise that oneday in the near future I will write something that will blow your minds, you'll read it sitback and think to yourself *that man is a genious*.  Well maybe not a genious.. okay,okay maybe not even that bright but it will be EPIC!!! HEAR MY WORDS!!! I SAID E-P-I-C. Well i've thought of my great EPIC post!!This was the biggest waste of a post ever... sorry belgamo but i just had to hit the100th and well there it is. ADRIAN I DID IT!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. sashasmom

sashasmom WELL KNOWN MEMBER

what a great club to work towards I dont know if I will reach 100 posts but I sure will try this is a great forum[​IMG]
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]                              [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]                                
  4. vacant1

tee...hee<<< smooth real smooth... [​IMG]
  5. petlamb

petlamb NEW MEMBER

you guys are so much fun lol
  6. vacant1

I'll take full credit for all fun that occurs.[​IMG]
  7. elflady4747

elflady4747 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Okay so I've been a long standing member and still don't have enough good stuff to post to make 100 posts but this one puts me just a little closer LOL
  8. mommyronnie

mommyronnie MEMBER

WOW !!! I am still trying to learn my way from one screen to another.....I only hope to have the opportunity to post something that's news.......This forum is so on top of everything by the time I receive something ...someone has posted it already......Keep up the good work...."
  9. DrJugz

DrJugz WELL KNOWN MEMBER

yeah - this forum and I go way back - I like the crowd here now!!!