• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My 4th year Anniversary

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Well I made it, me and my hunny's 4 year anniversary is today. Wohooo, can't believe it. The old saying that if you can make it past the first year you got it made, BULL HOCKEY . It has been a tough journey that is for sure but you know what I wouldn't of wanted to spend it with anyone else besides himI hope we spend many many more years together as I feel that he was god sent. We don't have any plans as we never have any money lol but just staying home with him is all I need. Just had to share my exciting day with everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! That is awesome, I love hearing stories like yours! I have to say that years 7-8-9 were the roughest for my hubby & I, (14th anniv. coming up in sept.) But I swear, we're 1000% more in love now than when we got married, (and it's even more hot & steamy!) I honestly have more fun hanging out with him -at home or anywhere- than I ever have with anyone else, ever. So be proud of your milestone! especially since it's extra hard on a marriage when money is tight, you never know how long you will have each other. One of my best friends lost her hubby to a drunk driver last year, and since then, it's pretty hard to get frustrated or angry with each other over the usual stuff, because those things aren't important anymore. My husband is a federal law enforcement agent, and risks his life every day for our country, and we have 2 kids ages 9 & 10. It scares me that we won't make it to 50 years- but not because of divorce! Many of my divorced friends just didn't respect what it means to be married, but they're the ones missing out. I have a feeling that you guys will be playing bingo together at 85, because it's pretty special when you're excited enough to share it here with all of us! Way to go, givennsz!!!!

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
TY mindydiann and congrats yourself :) I agree finances is the biggest hurdle to jump over in a relationship but I feel that if we have made it this far then we shouldn't have any problems. Aww my dear I know how you must be a little scared with your husbands profession, just spend every day like it is the last you know what I mean. Much respect to him for serving our country and putting his life in danger(hugs). I will be so proud to come back here and say wohooo we are celebrating our 50th anniversary Thanks for the congrats it means alot to me.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I thought you might like it
biggrin.gif

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Awww BARTLE DOO Giv...I love ya. I hope your day is filled with love and lots of ummm errr other stuff LMAO..Hope he flirks and pancakes ya! hahahah Only you know what the hell I am talking about. "
"
Me and Nicholas will be together for 5 years in August! We have had LOTS of tough times, more downs than ups, but you know what? He has stood by me no matter what, and that is true love. Sure there are days that I would like to runaway from him, or sock him in the face, but I really do love him."
"
I am so glad you found Rob..and may you have many more anniversaries to come!"
"
"
LOVE YA TOOTS!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations givennsz on making it this far and I hope you have many more years to come with Rob!"
"
There are so many things that will affect a relationship these days like you mentioned, finances for one. But there are other things like past relationships, each other's children and so on. But since Rob is your God Sent none of the other stuff matters and can be worked through because of the love the two of you have for each other. "
"
I have always wondered why my life didn't take me down the path of marrying a high school sweetheart, having lots of kids and living happily ever after. I have spent my life searching for my soul mate and I'll tell you what, it's not been an easy search. Actually, I am not searching, I am hoping he finds me someday. But he needs to hurry up! I'm not getting any younger, damn it!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I've been happily married for almost 12 years! We will just conveniently ignore the fact that I've actually been married for over 30 years

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
@mommy, TYVM you and Nick have something very special with everything you two have been thru.... we babysat all day lol so no flirkin here lmao."
"
@Mben, your silly... the one will come along when you least expect it ;) TY for the congrats."
"
@PSP 30 years thats a long time.