• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My baby turned 33 years old today

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My youngest daughter turned 33 today.  Boy how times fly's by. This is her with her husband Kevin, son Colin and daughter Sofia.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Time does fly so fast, nikki. She had a beautiful birthday cake! Thanks for sharing. :roll:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I let the kids take the ornaments of my center piece and put them on the cake along with Colleens picture of when she was about 3 or  4 years old. They just left a little while ago to go back to Maryland. Now the house is so empty.  I will be going to Maryland next month for a few days with my son-in-law's mother. My daughter will be going to Arizona on a business trip and her husband will also be going a  buiness trip, so we are going to take  care  of the kids while they are away.  House won't be empty tomorrow  because I will have my daughter Amy's 4 kids here. They are off from school, so they will be coming over the rest of the week, while my daughter and son-in-law are at work. So I better rest up today.

omeg

Awwwww, your youngest daughter turned 33.  A special celebration for sure.  You have a beautiful family. Give her my best, and wow, what a beautiful Birthday cake.  Yummmmmmmy.                                                                  Pam