• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Baby turns 1 today!

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
My youngest  Nicky turned 1 today, it makes me a litte sad cuz I wanted him to stay a newborn forever, and the older he gets the older I get LOL. We had cupcakes and he played outside alot today, so hes a happy boy!Happy Birthday Nicky Face!!!!!

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
Happy 1st Birthday Nicky I hope you had alot of fun playing outside today and i bet the cupcakes were so good to"
MommyMachine god bless you and your 5 beautful babys"

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
HAPPY BDAY NICKY FROM CAT034 (dont be sad now be sad when they become teens and hassel you for $$$$$$lol) good luck mommymachine may he have many more to come

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
cat034 wrote: (dont be sad now be sad when they become teens and hassel you for $$$$$$lol)
Now isn't that the truth! Here's the teen -----> saying GIVE ME  MommyMachine, I hope Nicky Face and you and the whole family had a great day yesterday!  

Last edited by a moderator:

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
HAHA I can only imagine when they are teenagers what my life will be like...oh no!"
"
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes for my Nicky boy!!!"
"

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Happy late birthday Nicky!"
"
Oh and Mommy, I can tell you exactly how life will be with a house FULL of teenagers!!! anytime you want!!! lmao"
I miss them being babies too, have even thought about having the tubes untied, but then there are always grandbabies someday right?

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
happy birthday Nicky hope you had a wonderfull birthday and many more to come, mommy, I cant believe my 1 and only baby turns 30 this year, my grandchildren are a wonder and I am so proud of them just you wait and see mommy your time will come with grandbabies