• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Brothers Safety.....

omeg

Hi gang:Reaching out to my friends here for a prayer or two for my Brothers safety.His job sent him to New York for the week, and because all the hotels are full due to Storm Sandy, my Brother was placed in a less than good neighborhood and has had troubles from the start to say the least.He wasnt there 3 hours, and his rental van got busted into and they stole everything. Personal property, (tools, guitar, boots, cigarettes, leather jacket, work jacket, etc.) They messed up the van pretty good too. He hadn't even had time to unload his stuff, before it was stolen.  He was devistated.Yesterday, As he was standing outside to smoke, he was assulted by a guy and punched. The guy took his computer bag, and ran. My brother made chase and the guy punched him again. At this point I know they had a fist fight, and the guy got a lucky punch in and my Brother has a black eye.My Brother was able to get his computer bag back. (The guy dropped it and ran) lolMy Brother lives in Detroit and is not a wimp, and is aware of these things happening. He said this place however is unlike he ever imagined it could be.He has to stay until Saturday. I just want him home safe again with his Wife and Sons.Could you please say a small prayer for safety for my Brother until he arrives home and is safe once again?Thanks so much.                                                                                                                                     Pam By the way.....Dont you know of course the insurance company he has is dragging their feet and being wish washy on things they are going to cover . Personal property, work related, not sure if we can cover that, blah blah blah. 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Pam, it sounds your brother needs lots and lots of prayers. I will pray that he does not run into any more trouble and returns home safely! What a bunch of thugs running rampant over there! Ugh!