• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Etsy Shop Personalized Jewelry

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would like to invite everyone to my Etsy shops, I actually have two.

One is at: where I make personalized jewelry and more and my other shop I just sell vintage items.

The address to the vintage shop is .

I have been here for a few years. But just wanted to show off my goodies!

Thanks everyone for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
RE: My Esty Shop Personalized Jewelry

Wow! You make all that on your jewelry site? Very pretty!

I want this for my daughter for Christmas with the 3 grandkids names on it and their birthstones too.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/174226...warovski-personalized?ref=shop_home_active_14

I love the Hummels on your vintage site too. My grew up looking at my parents very large Hummel collection every day. They were so beautifully displayed in our formal living room.

Thanks for sharing and I will get back to you about the pendant for my daughter.

If you don't hear from me about it within the next 2 months, please remind me.

Last edited:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thought I would add I made the Jayla necklace for my step grandbaby, well for her mom my step daughter. She is undergoing her second round of aggressive chemo for neoblastoma cancer. She is 3 years old.

Mben

Staff member

slotgal47 wrote: Thought I would add I made the Jayla necklace for my step grandbaby, well for her mom my step daughter. She is undergoing her second round of aggressive chemo for neoblastoma cancer. She is 3 years old.
Poor baby. I will keep Jayla in my thoughts and prayers.The necklace is so beautiful!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Wow slotgal, very nice! I too make jewelry and will someday get an Etsy shop. Maybe when I get a few pieces done I will just post some pics for you guys to see. But very nice, I'm quite impressed.:thumb:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Oh and so sorry to hear about Jayla 
cry.gif
 I will keep her in my thoughts and lift her up in prayer.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thanks Mben, I will remind you if you forget. You may have seen the pics of Jayla on facebook.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Oh wow, where do you find all the vintage stuff? That's fantastic!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thanks Sookie and Mben! for you comments on the jewelry. Thanks for your prayers also. Sookie it's easy get going girl! I find the vintage stuff at estate sales and thrift stores, not too much at garage sales. I sale more on the vintage shop than the jewelry shop.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I mean I sell more at my vintage shop than my jewelry shop, lol. I hate when I misspell words, lol.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I knew what you meant, lol. One of the perks of being a mod is we can edit our mistakes.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Oh great good for you guys. It drives me crazy. I think I'm getting some kind of OCD at my old age though, lol.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Oh I know what you mean, it would make me nuts if I couldn't. But know that when you make a mistake , first of all we know what you meant, and second of all we know you can't edit it. So it's all good, try not to worry about it.

Mben

Staff member
slotgal47 wrote: Thanks Mben, I will remind you if you forget. You may have seen the pics of Jayla on facebook.
I have seen that little cutie pie (step) granddaughter of yours!
smile.gif

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Your shops are so cool! I use to sell on ebay a long time ago and can't imagine having to ship all those fragile items. It makes me nervous just thinking about it! Your jewelry is very nice! It's awesome you get to enjoy what you do! I don't know if you ever checked out Pinterest before but if you want more traffic to your page then you should post all your items on there. I see sellers do this all the time and I have no doubt that it helps boost sales for them. It's very easy to set up and you already have wonderful pictures so it wouldn't take you long at all. I'm here if you need help. I also will be praying for your grand baby. Hang in there, we are all here for you.

Mben

Staff member
I'm getting ready to order my daughter's Xmas gift with slotgal.

mbens order.png

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
I can't wait till it gets here. My daughter is going to love it when she opens it up on Christmas!

Thanks, slotgal!

necklace.png

Reactions: slotgal47

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Shipped today and on it's way. It is so cute! Hope she enjoys it! I may still have time to get in a couple more before Christmas if someone wants some made.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Okay, Mother's Day is just around the corner. Come on by and check out the personalized jewelry! Makes a great gift!
It sure will ... I can vouch for that!

My daughter is still loving the necklace I ordered for her for Christmas from you, slotgal. :thumb:

Reactions: Sookie