• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Future NFL Star!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Michael's first Flag Football game is today! Gooooo Michael and the Tucson Jaguars!!!! :theman: As far as him being an NFL player ... no thanks! He doesn't need to put his body through what those pro NFL'ers do. After a short lived career, he will then have to deal with the aftermath of having his body beaten up for many years.  For now, Flag Football is perfect! See, no helmet, cuz there ain't no tacklin', bangin' and draggin' to the ground! He does enough of that at home rough housing with his step brothers! hahahahaha -- Edited by Mben on Saturday 17th of August 2013 01:44:52 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
CATLICKER wrote: Got his moms good looks, I see. Have fun Michael and GOOOOOOO Jaguars !!!!!!
You're too kind ... assuming he's my son. Michael is actually my grandson. But you are right .... My daughter is a very, very pretty girl (from whom she got from me hahaha) which was passed to my grandson! Ok, I am not that conceited really but do think my daughter and grandkids are good looking kids!Thanks for Michael and the Jaguars GOOOOOOO !! 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh my GOD, you are the most gorgeous grandma that I have ever seen !!! It's not conceit, it is true !!!"
Big hug for Grandma,"
CATLICKER lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pussyliquor