• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Grandson Shane's 8th grade dinner dance

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My grandson had his 8th grade dinner dance Friday night. I can't believe he will be going to high school in the fall. Seems Like we just saw him the day he was born with his eyes wide opened and head full of black hair. He is a good kid always wanted to help his grandpa and me. Next year my grand daughter will be going to here 8th grade dinner dance. Hope my daughter has the patience I had  with her when it is time to pick out a dress. All 4 of them will be spending Monday and Wednesdays at my house during the summer. The 2 older ones are able to watch the 2 younger ones , but they still want to spend the 2 days here. I am so happy they still want to spend time with us. They are a lot of fun to have around.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What a handsome boy and what a cute couple those two make, nikki!"
And high school already? Wow! The kids are growing up quick which is wonderful and sad at the same time. Sad because as moms and grandmothers, we miss our babies so. But it is still wonderful to watch the little ones grow up right before our eyes into the little men and women they will become."
Enjoy your grandkids those days throughout the summer. With a grandma like you, it's no wonder they would rather go to your house those days!