• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Grandson's 12th Birthday

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Today is my grandson's 12th  birthday.  He  is an avid hockey player, been player since he was 5 years old.  and loves anything to do with hockey, so I made him a special birthday cake.  Going to his other grandparents house tonight on the lake for a cookout and birthday party , followed by fire works, put on by the city and also people who live on the lake have their own fireworks also.  Will be a nice night. Happy 4th  everyone.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
How awesome is that cake. nikkidog?!? Too :cool:I bet when he was younger, your grandson thought all the fireworks were for his birthday! And they might as well have been because he's your grandson! :wink:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, you are right, he did think that  they were for him, that is what we told him.  I remember the day he was born, our first grandchild, what a thrill it was.  You know  the the feeling quite well. Now we have 6 grandchildren and it was just as much a thrill as the first. We love them all so much.

omeg

What a wonderful celebration. :roll:I just gotta say, those cakes are always the most beautiful sights to see.You are just amazing at it. :yourock:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR GRANDSON.