• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Nephews at Christmas time.

omeg

Hi gang:This is Drake and Drew, My Nephews, at Christmas time.  Just when I think they cant get any sweeter or cuter, they change just a bit , and they melt my heart all over again.Thanks for letting me share.Happy Holidays to all.                                                                         Pam  
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Cute pics Pam...TY for sharing....
 Thanks kitty.........Hoping you have some to share with us too from your Holidays.                                                                              Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Your nephews are both sooooo cute, Pam! I'm glad you got to spend Christmas with them. :smile:

omeg

nikkidog wrote: They are beautiful  children Pam. I know you must love them so much.
 Thanks nikkidog........You know? I cant measure the pride and joy these kids bring me. It is impossible to measure.I dont have any children of my own, and these are my baby brothers children.  My brother is ten years younger than me, and will always be my baby brother. heheThey simply steal my heart each and every time I see them.                                                                          Pam