• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My old video of my son - Funny!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I thought I would share a video of my youngest son.  He loved Nickelodeon and there was this new kid band (The Fresh Beat Band) that had a show.  They would show commercials with them singing this song.  In one part of the song this kid starts rapping and then another one of the band members says Solo .  Well as you could guess they played this commercial all the time.  So I couldn't help myself from saying Solo every single time it aired.  One day the commercial came on and my 2 1/2 year old was watching it.  I did my normal solo and he got so mad!  He really freaked out and had never responded that way before.  He kept saying No Solo Mama and Stop .  I love the little part where he is moving his hands, shaking his head and trying to rap.  I couldn't help myself I grabbed my camera and kept rewinding it.  And this is what happened.  Just for the record my son is a happy normal 7 year old and he was not permanently scarred from the making of this video. [video=http://youtu.be/4WjP-afYbKo][/video]

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You were soooo mean! HAHAHAHA
kidding.png
That is one for America's Funniest Videos!Glad to know your son was not traumatized beyond repair. lol

Last edited by a moderator: