1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My old video of my son - Funny!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Jewels, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I thought I would share a video of my youngest son.  He loved Nickelodeon and there was this new kid band (The Fresh Beat Band) that had a show.  They would show commercials with them singing this song.  In one part of the song this kid starts rapping and then another one of the band members says Solo .  Well as you could guess they played this commercial all the time.  So I couldn't help myself from saying Solo every single time it aired.  One day the commercial came on and my 2 1/2 year old was watching it.  I did my normal solo and he got so mad!  He really freaked out and had never responded that way before.  He kept saying No Solo Mama and Stop .  I love the little part where he is moving his hands, shaking his head and trying to rap.  I couldn't help myself I grabbed my camera and kept rewinding it.  And this is what happened.  Just for the record my son is a happy normal 7 year old and he was not permanently scarred from the making of this video. [video=http://youtu.be/4WjP-afYbKo]
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

You were soooo mean! HAHAHAHA [​IMG]That is one for America's Funniest Videos!Glad to know your son was not traumatized beyond repair. lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:omg: You're so mean Jewels! :lol: