• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

my quicktender is working again!!

Seriously

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
maybe i missed a post about this, but i thought some of you might like to know that Usemywallet seems to be working again!!  for those of you who use gift2go prepaid cards, the trick is to check your account balance on the gift2go site for their Euro conversion rate, and to make sure you don't exceed the amount on your card when you go to deposit on the quicktender site- once inside the QT, it'll tell you what the amount is in Euros before you click submit....good luck!seriously

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
When I used it for the first time yesterday, I noticed it was euro's......guess that is why we still get to use it. Thankfully!!!

omeg

Thanks queenmap for that information. I havent used QT in a while now, but I like to know if it is still there for me should a great wave of luck fall upon me, and I need their services to withdrawl.  haha                                                                                            Pam