• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

my son is in the hospital with pnuemonia

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
please send a prayer for my baby who is in the hospital with pneumonia..hes 8 months old and not doing to well please say a prayer or two thank you

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Sure will mommymachine... so sorry to hear about this. the goodlord will see him thru and make him better. keep us posted on how he is doing ok. :) hugs

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Mommy, I said a prayer for your little guy hoping that he pulls through. What hospital is he in?

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
MommyMachine keep your head up my grand daughter had the same when she was 6 months old very sick she came along fine I will pray for him

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh poor little one...my thoughts and prayers are with him. I know how it is hard to see them so little go through this. I am sure all will be fine. :)

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
so sorry to hear this my prayers go out for yout little child.!!!!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
hes at banner desert childrens hspital in mesa mben hes doing a little better off of the oxygen now, room air sats at 91% which is not as bad as he was...thank all of you guys for the warm thoughts and prayers thanks a million

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That's great news mommy about his O2 sats rising enough to get off the oxygen!"
"
Are you driving from home to the hospital everyday or are you staying up in Mesa? It's what, about an hour drive for you? Either way, I hope he gets better soon so you all can go home!"
"
Take care!"
"

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i will pray for him -my son was in the hospital with pnuemonia when he was 3,"
i remember that very well , him in his tiny bed hooked up to oxygen..."
sorry to here you are going through that

pevangel

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh I am so sorry to hear about your son, he and you and your family are in my thoughts and parayers."
"
"
pevangel"
"
"
"

lauralaten

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
How great, now try to get some rest. I'm positive you need some big time Mommy. And don't forget to through this in his face when he's a mouthy 15 year old LOL

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
that's so good to hear it's so hard when a little one is sick get some rest yourself so you can take good care of him

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
we are finally home and now back to our nightly routine,,,feels good thank god for healing my baby and thank you all again for your warm thoughts and prayers