• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NCAA Championship Game - Louisville vs Michigan

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
<a href="http://affiliate.intertops.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_161b_1628" title="Intertops">
impressions.asp
</a> The NCAA Championship Basketball game will be played tonight.  Louisville Cardinals vs Michigan Wolverines Intertops has their money on Michigan.<table class="betpagelinksslip" style="font-size:10px;border-left-color:#3e3e3e;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;width:847px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center"><tbody class="black" style="font-family:verdana, arial, helvetica;font-size:9px;">08/04 21:20Michigan+170Louisville-20008/04 21:20Michigan +4-110Louisville -4-110 Who's your money on?   

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Loiusville CARDINALS ... AZ CARDINALS (my home state football team)orMichigan Wolverines ... Pam lives in Michigan and gave me a very nice Wolverines hoody last year! Hmmm .... who do I go with??? Yes, this is how I choose my teams, horses and dogs most of the time!!! :laughhard: I am going for the ................ WOLVERINES! Go Michigan!!!! :shwing:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was born in Detroit and lived there till I was 14 till I moved to Cleveland so I am going with Michigan +4 points.Should be a good game and Louisville is the better team but Michigan has been the hot team so i'm gonna stick with them.GO BLUE!!!

Mben

Staff member
Congratulations Louisville! And to those who bet on them and won also! :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699