• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NDCG Freeroll @ NastyDuck!!!

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://www.nastyduck.com/Signup.aspx?Code=7P4OXa9T"></a> Hey guys! I got a little present from my friends at NastyDuck poker:   A freeroll of 50 for players only from our forum. When? 29 November 23:00CET How? Sign up by clicking on the banner below, post your nickname in this topic, and I will send you the required password by a personal message at this forum.Then simply login, go to the NDCG Freeroll, enter your password, and you're in!!! We need at least 15 players to register, so dont hasitate! If this freeroll is a success, there will be more to follow! Thanks, Andy <a href="http://www.nastyduck.com/Signup.aspx?Code=7P4OXa9T"></a> -- Edited by AndyvdZwet at 15:41, 2008-11-04-- Edited by ohbhave on Tuesday 31st of March 2009 10:06:27 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

grr84u

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey I'd love to join, I play regular team trny for another forum!!"
BUT I am in BANNED US STATE-Nevada-so I am not eligible for"
some. Do you know if they accept players from here hun before"
I waste their time, your time, and of course, my time! TY ~Patti"

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Tomorrow this game starts. And, if you sign up by the banner, you are not only allowed to play this 50 freeroll, you will also be added to the players list of a 300 freeroll!! Come on people, sign up!! Event Name: 300 Bash Freeroll Date: December 13th Time: 16 CET Prizepool: 300

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm sorry, must have been slipped through..."
"
This is what i find on the ND poker faq:"
"
"
"
"
Can everybody play at Nastyduck?"
"
To play at Nastyduck you must be at least 18 years old. For Estonian citizens, the requirements are that you are at least 21 years of age. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept clients from Malta or USA.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would have loved to but it doesnt look like they take US players-"
that sux too cuz i am REALLY good at poker"
"
do you have any for this forum that take US players?

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
THANKS FOR SIGNING UP!!THE PASSWORD FOR THE NDCG FREEROLL IS: NDCGrulesGREETS, ANDY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson