• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NEED HELP, PLEASE VOTE FOR MY HOUSE ON DIY SITE

virgie

NDF FRIEND
hi everyone, i havelnt been around for awhile, but have been part of this group for a few yrs now. i talked to bel about this first and he said it was ok to post.  i have entered my yukky yard on the DIY network, worst yard contest. I am trying to get my yard fixed. I know there is many yards worse than mine, but it has been this way for 15yrs and i cant afford to fix it myself and i have fms and a begnin brain tumor. so i need help.. If u can go to my link and give it a 5 or bulldoze it..  the rating is 1 star ok, up to 5 the worst you have seen. i only have until the 12 to get as many people to view and vote.. please can u pass this link to everyone you know, through email, facebook, tweeter, my space. any way, i would really appreciate it.remember 5 is what u want to vote for. some friends thought it was the other way around and did 1 and my rating has gone down.Again, i really appreciate all the help u can give me.. this site has been wonderful to me and some great friends here.I want to thank all of u for your help.thanks again,virgiehere is the link:http://my.diynetwork.com/amdl-2010/Southwest/The-Haunting/detail.esi?oid=16146468

Last edited by a moderator:

allyoopers

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Um...can they tell if you vote more than 1 time? if not i'll vote again, I chose bulldoze btw to get your rating up.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I voted for you virgie!! "
"
You are a number 5 in my book! (Well you are number one to me but your yard is another story!)
biggrin.gif
"
"
Take Care!

Last edited by a moderator:

virgie

NDF FRIEND
thanks guys,  i need all the help i can get... the yard does need work, but with the fms. i cant do much. just trying to pull  weeds up front an hr a day, kills me then back to bed.. then the time i am here,,lol...so thanks guys and if u can forward to as many people as possible i would appreciate it.. now to win big so i can do it myself. havent had any luck lately.. but need to slow down playing for awhile...again.. i appreicate all the help this site is giving me.. more than my face book site..virgie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Voted for you - looks like the stats are in your favor so far w/ a"
4.4 truly awful yard rating so far."
Hey are you on facebook - i would run it on there , if you like i can put it on my fb i have around 700 friends?

virgie

NDF FRIEND
please post it on fb.. just put the link on your page and tell them it is your friend via here... i would love that..cat dancer, reming them to put in 5 as the rating... 5 is bad on this site. on my fb site i used the link for them to go to the site.. and some thought 1 was the worst not 5..my name on fb is virgie chostner if u want to add me.. thanks,

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
heres some of the comments on my fb post so far:"
"
"
"
Consider it done!"
10 minutes ago ·"
"
DID IT :cool:"
10 minutes ago ·"
"
I'm so glad I voted! I have FMS too and it is so hard to get yard work done. I hope she wins!"
8 minutes ago ·"
"
"
thanks guys thats really cool- feel free to copy and post it yourselves if you think some of your fb friends will vote