• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NEED SOME ADVICE:)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Virus Protection....I currently have the paid version of McAffee. I got a great deal for the first year. Now, they want way to much. I think anyway.$64.99. Are their any other good one's that don't cost a fortune? TY!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
AVG Antivirus Free Edition is what I have used for many, many, many years.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It's not free (around $30 I think), but ESET.com NOD32 is excellent. It is a much tighter program than those discussed so far, so it is likely that your computer will run faster using it than the others. The first month is free without having to give a credit card number or anything so give it a shot!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I have to jump on The AVG Free bandwagon here also. I've used them for many years, and have been Virus Free throughout. I will say, as his business depends on it, I'd listen to Belgamo. Let us know what you decide, and how it works out Kitty, ok?

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I downloaded malwarebytes. TY! 174 threats? Who would of figured! Again, :thankyou: I have until the 19th until my current Virus protector expires, so will try AVG Free!
I installed Malwarebytes and AVG on my daughters laptop and when I go over occasionally, I run the malware scan. Last time it found over 700. That girl, I swear. lol

Reactions: Sookie