• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Need some prayers

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
HI guys, I need your prayers please. My step sons mom was diagnosed with cancer a while back. It started in her colon and moved everywhere. She was rushed into emergency surgery again today and the doctors said it is so bad  there is absolutely nothing they can do for her. They have given her one week to live now. Hospice has been called in so it is just a matter of when the good lord will take her. I am beside myself as I can't stand to see him so upset. She is a good person, I really get along with her and enjoy spending time with her. Please keep our family in your prayers.

omeg

I just know there arent any words to say in this terrible time your experiencing. Your post broke my heart, and I think of you and your Stepson right now, and what you are going thru. Please know that prayers have been sent above, for you ,your stepson, his mother and anyone else affected by this situation. Do try to take care of eachother in this difficult time.                                                                                                 Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers, givennsz. Stay strong for your stepson.

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So sorry to hear. The good ones always are the first to go. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong for him, he will need you.

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Tanya, I am really sorry that you are going through this right now, and my prayers are with you and your family. I hope that everything will work out to be ok, you never know, with some prayer and a whole lot of faith anything is possible."
"
My heart goes out to Josh, and I know this is going to super rough on him. Just tell him it's ok to feel whatever he feels right now, and just be there for him."
"
If you need to talk, you know where I am. "
"
"
xoxoxoxox

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Thank you all for your kind words, thought and prayers. It is always tough losing a loved one. My biggest fear is losing my parents and I am 37 years old. Josh is only 21, breaks my heart to see him go through this at such a young age."
"
I have come to realize that life is way too short for arguments, quarrels and other things. I am going to live day to day to its fullest and thank the good lord up above for what I do have. "
"
Tell that someone that you love, what you're thinking of if tomorrow never comes!!!!!

pocketnut

POCKETNUT PLAYER
That's tuff hun..I'm not even going to pretend to know how you feel. I hope this isn't too late but I will prey for your family and ill light a candle for you in church this weekend.. prayers and hugs Michael

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
TY Michael I appreciate it very much, means a lot to me. She is not doing well at all. IT is like every second gets worse. :(

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I pray that you find peace in your time of trouble by knowing that she will be happy and all will be forgiven when she does inevitably pass. I lost my 19 year-old son four years ago, and I know he is at peace, waiting for me.  You'll just know it . . . . .Grief is a selfish thing; we don't want to not have them anymore, but when you see/feel her peacefulness, and are truly, truly happy for her, you will realize the same peace I have come to find.I hope these words are appropriate, and did not offend; I know it is hard to hear such candor.  We all want to believe all will be well, but when reality proves us wrong, we have to face it and this is how I have learned to cope with such loss.Blessings to you and all your loved ones.Loni

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Lots of prayers and well wishes for your step sons mom give.Stay strong for him, i know its gotta be a rough time right now.Tony

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Tanya your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my Uncle (Godfather) just not quite 3 weeks ago and he too fought cancer and lost.

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Thanks to all of you and the prayers. Got an update before Josh went to work. She is hanging in there barely. I honestly think she is waiting on him to get up there so she can see him one last time. It has been a tough couple of days, has made us all realize how short life really is. I am so grateful for everyone I have in my life and wish I could of done things differently with alot of things in my life. Losing someone is never easy, sometimes I wonder why we are put through these situations. God Bless each and everyone here at NDF!!:)

omeg

Hi again givennsz:  You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers through this terrible situation. After reading your post this morning, I said Thanks to God for my health, and all I have been blessed with each day.  Life is short, and we just have to live each day as full as we can. We are all guilty of forgetting that, and when something like your situation happens, it reminds us just how important it is to live life to the fullest we can each day.  No one is promised tomorrow. It is a gift. Do take good care of yourself:                                                                                        Pam