• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NFL TEAMS - GUESSING THE WINNERS EACH WEEK? ANYONE INTERESTED?

PMM

Hi gang:

I am stepping out of my No Deposit Forum hat and cape for a moment, and putting on a NFL cape and hat.

I'm a huge NFL fan, and watch many games each week. I have my favorite team, and I assume others do too.

We are unfortunately not able to have enough team members this year for Fantasy Football, and I felt so bad I couldn't help. ( I am clueless on how it works) but I was wondering if there was any interest in a NFL thread where I list the current teams playing for that week, and who thinks what team will win out of all the games.

For example, there are 16 games that are going to be played in week 1 of the NFL. I would list them out, and members would post their predictions in the thread for each team. The season weeks would go by, and the member who had the most correct guesses of winning teams would be the winner.

Just curious if there is any interest in this sort of thing.

Please respond soon, as the Week 1 of football, starts tonight with Kansas City at New England at 8:30est.

Thanks in advance.

Please message me or respond in this thread, if anyone has any questions. I tried to be clear, but I know there may be some confusion in my post.

PAM

Regardless, I am going to start posting the winning teams on the forum on Mondays.

There are two games not played on Sunday, and I will post the winners of those games on the corresponding day they are played.

Football.png

Reactions: daniela6968

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
i love trying to pick the winners, i hope its not too late, i know it is for week one but im ready if this is still happening..thanks
I'll have PMM start a new thread every week listing the teams playing. We'll predict in those threads.

By the way, every game that the AZ Cardinals are playing they will win. Minus our first game against Detroit. :laughhard:

Reactions: PMM

PMM

Hi wordhasgame...I'll be happy to start a thread where we can predict and have a shot at guessing the outcomes of the games.

Fun fun, thank you so much for showing interest! Hang tight and watch for the new thread.

Goooo Lions!!

Reactions: Mben