• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Nice win at Winstar in Durant, OK

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I played $11, won $100, went down to $54, said wtf and pressed the max bet button.  Got 25 free spins on that bet and voila, won a biggie!

omeg

BEAUTIFUL. :roll::dollarsign:Sometimes you just have to say what the hell, and throw caution to the wind. :lol:Congrats.                                                             Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
:bigclap: WTG daniela! :gogirl:And you got to walk out with money in hand too! That's awesome!!!

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It was so weird walking around with $4000 in cash. I used it to get a lawyer for my 8yr old daughter...she will soon be a US citizen because of that hit. :)

omeg

daniela6968 wrote: It was so weird walking around with $4000 in cash. I used it to get a lawyer for my 8yr old daughter...she will soon be a US citizen because of that hit. :)
 :roll::roll: That is a fine fine thing daniela6968.Made me smile when I read it.Congrats to you, and your daughter. :yourock:                                                                          Pam