1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NO DEPOSIT FORUM "4O INCH TV GIVEAWAY" FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! ~ CLOSES 11-30-14

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

NDF-TV-Giveaway-2014.gif
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    melneb and Sookie like this.

2. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I finally got in here and so far I am loving what I'm seeing !!!
    Off to explore some more now. # 4361
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  3. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

So far, am liking everything:) Much easier to navigate! 7293
  4. Janet0023

Janet0023 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I'm LIKEING IT JUST HAVE TO GET USE TO IT.STILL SEARCHING AROUND!!! THANKS TO ALL MODERATOR FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE

5. nicomeit

nicomeit WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I like everything so far. I like the layout a lot!

Sookie and Mben like this.
  6. Mben

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Can we get specifics? Things you might want to see added, things you want changed? What would make it more user friendly?

There are so many add-ons we can add on and take away.

Let us know! :thumb:
  7. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I like the new forum and layout. Although, the chat seems to be different. For me, it seems as though I am reading it upside down (if you understand that lol) I can't fully explain. So, that part I am not thrilled about.
    Lunadelmar, Sookie and Mben like this.
  8. Mben

I understand. It was brought up by someone else too when we first launched. I'll check into reversing the order. :thumb:

BTW, I am loving the "like" option on posts. Even though I don't reply, members will know that I did indeed read and like their posts. Gawd, Facebook has it's death grip on me! hahaha
  9. Mben

And it's fixed! :bigclap:
    queenmap and Sookie like this.
  10. Lunadelmar

Lunadelmar WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I do like the new forum , I think the color is easy on the eyes. Threads are easy to find. I was a little confused with the chat but like it better with the "fix" Thank you Mben!Nice job friends # 1352 com'on Florida lottery my home state !:crossed:
  11. 13mar13

13mar13 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

WOW i will choose 1623 ty for the contest Belgamo & Mben!!!!
  12. sambeau

sambeau WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i have a hard time with the colors of text
    othe than that its great
  13. nicomeit

I like the way the threads are set up ... Very easy to navigate through. When I click on the recent posts, I am not sure if its the color or the spacing but things seemed a bit cluttered. Like there wasn't a space between posts so I found myself getting lost in the posts .... Does that make sense?
  14. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Love the new shoutbox and also the way you can follow and like people on the forum. My lucky numbers are 6523
  15. elflady4747

elflady4747 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

The new setup is great. I liked to old one, but this on seems easier to navigate. Looking forward to more. number is 0503
  16. luckyirishgirl

luckyirishgirl WELL KNOWN MEMBER

IM sure that its just me, but the yellow is a little hard on the eyes. I like the green, but. I always have a hard time with light colors.

However, I love everything else!

Sookie, Mben and nicomeit like this.
  17. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I agree about the yellow, but love everything else. Best forum, mods and members. #7285
  18. nicomeit

Yes the color is difficult but otherwise amazing!!
  19. conniecb66

conniecb66 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

haven't realy explored to much as I just got in but what I see so far is great...very easy to find what I'm looking for and the colors are better...the best I like about this forum is all the admin. assistance....you are all great and very helpful to all...that's what I like the most... thank you...numbers for drawing are 3135
  20. Coolguy

Coolguy NEW MEMBER

the forum looks nice and i love the color overall it looks beautiful #4463
  21. Mben

Thanks to everyone for entering the contest and for all your comments!

As far as the comments about the color "yellow", you are meaning the "orange" correct?

And nicomeit, what you said makes sense, but after taking a good look at the recent posts page, I do see spacing between the posts in the recent list. What I am seeing on that page that might throw some people off though, is the color of the block that some posts are sitting in are a different color, like they are highlighted. The reason why those "sticky" posts are a different color than just regular posts is because when you go to the forum that that particular sticky is in (or any forum aka category that has sticky posts), they are easily distinguishable as being sticky post rather than having to look for that teeny, tiny push pin.

Looking forward to more entries, comments and replies to comments, gang! :thumb:
    nicomeit and Sookie like this.
  22. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

The new forum is a remarkable achievement for sure.

I like the green color, as in cold hard cash. The yellow to me is a bit bright and my eyes tend to squint when looking at it for long periods of time.

I like the "FOLLOW" feature.

Navigation feels very much the same to me. Easy to get around, and easy to understand.

Also, I like being able to see what staff is online. That's a nice feature in my opinion.

Plenty to love about the new forum.

# 3729
  23. peteyweestro

peteyweestro FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY

I really like this new set up gang, it screams welcome to the modern era and welcome to new members. The green border is a nice touch, it says money, at least to me lol. The only thing negative i have found so far is it feels a bit compact, i hope i am saying what i mean so that you understand it ? I also didn't like having to change my password after having to get a new password but alas that is trivial to say the least. Great site as always and even brighter future. My # is 3158
  24. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

Everything seems great at the new forum but it is so different from the old one. It is going to take a while to get used to. Lucky pick 4375
  25. Mben

Great feedback, everyone. :thumb:

petey, you know you can change your password to whatever you want once you get in with the auto generated password upon your first log in, right?

Here are the instructions.

password.png
  26. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Navigation is a breeze, and just for the record...Luvin the eye-pleasing colors myself. Very nice job. # 4361
  27. Lunadelmar

Lunadelmar WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Theres my favorite cat friend !
  28. coaxial

coaxial NEW MEMBER

I like the contest??? 4428
  29. gueyyya

gueyyya WELL KNOWN MEMBER

umm...super confused where we should be posting this ? HA! So, I posted ON FB, on the other area of the forum for likes and dislikes and now here ....please tell me that one of these is right ?

I like the new layout and color scheme. It's much easier to find what you are looking for!
    Lucky Four: 1028
    :crossed::crossed::crossed:
  30. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

THIS is the correct place for your contest entry post!