1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

\NO DEPOSIT FORUM FACEBOOK CONTEST \ FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! ~ $100 CASH PRIZE! ~ CLOSES 4-15-14

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Facebook-Contest-4-15-14.gif
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I entered. Thanks for another great contest.
  3. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Think I entered right:) TY for the contest!
  4. Mben

kk, I think we are going to try and hide the contest event from the main wall. Can you re-post your entry under the contest thread on the wall?Thanks!
  5. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Entered thank you NDF!! Good luck to everyone!
  6. conniecb66

conniecb66 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

entered and awesome contest....tyvm for everything this forum does for all of us....
  7. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I wanted to thank all our members who have entered our fabulous Facebook Contest!! I can think of a ton of things I could do with that $100 prize! Be sure to share our contest post from facebook with your friends and family. Who knows, if they win they may thank you with a nice little gift! Good luck!
  8. peteyweestro

peteyweestro FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY

I think i entered, but to be honest i am a little unsure if i did it right ?
  9. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

You LIKED our facebook page and you posted your member id with your lucky 4 digit number under our contest post on facebook. So yes, you are entered into the $100 Facebook Contest.  Good luck!
  10. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

You LIKED our facebook page and you posted your member id with your lucky 4 digit number under our contest post on facebook. So yes, you are entered into the $100 Facebook Contest.  Good luck!  
  11. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

12. dreamypleasures

dreamypleasures WELL KNOWN MEMBER

thank you. I entered.
  13. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

You're welcome and thank you!  Our contests would not be successful without members like you!  Good luck! -- Edited by Jewels on Sunday 16th of March 2014 05:43:13 PM
  14. robsmom

robsmom WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I've entered. Thanks so much.
  15. Gilfy41

Gilfy41 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I have entered :):thankyou: 
  16. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Krystalkitty you are officially entered in our Facebook Contest!  Good luck! 
  17. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Robsmom you are officially entered in our Facebook Contest!  Thanks and good luck!
  18. yogga

yogga WELL KNOWN MEMBER

HI ALL!"
    ENTERED"
    THANKS NDF
  19. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hello Yogga!  I have received your completed entry.  Good luck!
  20. Janet0023

Janet0023 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

hi I entered the contest thanks once again for all these great contest thank to all network Moderator  [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  21. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

We have the BEST forum members!!!!!  Your welcome and we are happy that you are enjoying our new contest!  I wish you all could win!  Good luck!!!
  22. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

This is my first contest and it has been exciting so far! We have quite a few entries so far! I'm like a kid in the candy store........I can't wait to see who wins!!! If you haven't entered yet it only takes a few seconds and it is FREE!!! If you are new to Facebook and encounter any issues just pm me or comment on this thread. I will do what I can to help get you signed up and entered in this awesome contest!
  23. Janet0023

Janet0023 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

enter enter enter!!!!! this great contest at stake its 100.00 if you don't enter your not going to win these 100.00 once again thanks ndforum    :cool:
  24. MrFishTank

MrFishTank MEMBER

Ive entered as well - bow n thx c ,)
  25. sexybikermama

sexybikermama sexybikermama

Heather M Edwards sexybikermama 1973"
    Like · Reply · 2 · March 16 at 10:50pm"
    I think i entered BUT I GUESS i forgot to come back here and posted, thanks for another great contest
  26. Mben

Yep, you are entered sexybikermama but no need to reply in this thread but it's ok if you do. :thankyou:
  27. MrFishTank

MrFishTank MEMBER

lol like that smiley-icon... you spin me round round baby round round c ,) shame MSN mixed up w SKYPE, who doesnt use smiley-icons..kinda miss them snif snif
  28. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I miss so many things about the old MSN messenger! 
  29. Lunadelmar

Lunadelmar WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I entered good luck friends!
  30. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Good luck to you Lunadelmar !:goodluck:<a href="http://www.nodepositforum.com/m587566/profile/"></a>