1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

\NO DEPOSIT FORUM FACEBOOK CONTEST \ FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! ~ $100 CASH PRIZE! ~ CLOSES 4-15-14

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I'm so excited! Our Facebook Contest ends tomorrow!!! One lucky member will win a $100 Amazon gift card or Paypal credit!!! If you haven't entered you have until tomorrow. Don't miss your chance to enter this wonderful No Deposit Forum Contest! You still have time so get those entries in! Good luck to all our members who have entered! Don't forget you can also enter our Pinterest Contest. It ends tomorrow too and offers the same great prize as our Facebook Contest. Click the link below for all the details on how to enter.<a href="http://www.nodepositforum.com/t57018505/no-deposit-forum-pinterest-contest-free-to-enter-contest-100/#.U0xYIfldVng">www.nodepositforum.com/t57018505/no-deposit-forum-pinterest-contest-free-to-enter-contest-100/</a>
  2. givennsz

givennsz BINGO MOMMA

I am in ty NDF for the awesome contest and congrats on making it to facebook :)
  3. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG] Hurry don't miss your chance to enter our Facebook Contest! One lucky winner will be $100 richer tonight! Will it be you?  You can't win if you don't enter. So get your last minute entry in today! Our Pinterest Contest ends tonight also! As of now, we only have 7 entries. You still have time to enter this great contest as well. I want to thank all our members who have entered our contest. Good luck to each of you! [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  4. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thank you for the congratulations!  I love our facebook page!  I am so glad you like our contest and that you have entered!  We value all of our members!  Our contest are just a small way for us to say thank you to our new and loyal members!  Good luck to you and to all that entered!I know I sound like a broken record but if you still need to enter you still have time.  Both of our contest end tonight!
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

The Facebook contest is now closed. Join us in an hour when we announce the winner!"
    Good luck to all that entered!
  6. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG] The winner of our Facebook Contest is:  BOBBYK    [​IMG]    Congratulations bobbyk!!!You have just won a $100 cash prize!!! Way to go and enjoy your prize!   FL State PLAY 4 Evening Lotto #'s 5771 BOBBYK Winning #'s 5678
  7. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  8. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

[​IMG] WAY TO GO BOBBYK!!! :bigclap:
  9. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler