1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NO DEPOSIT FORUM HOLIDAY MEMORIES FREE TO ENTER CONTEST ~ CLOSES 12-2-10

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Nov 3, 2010.

1. mikeyhorror

mikeyhorror WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I FORGOT TO POST MY 4 DIGIT NUMBER - SOOOOO SORRY"
    "
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Good luck to all who participated in the contest! It closes tonight at 7 PM EST. There is still plenty of time to post your story (those of you who haven't yet). Please remember to post your 4 digit lucky number pick.
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Perfect mikeyhorror........Your officially in the contest. [​IMG]Thanks again.......                                                                                                   Pam 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  4. Mben

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 
  5. msbblu

msbblu NEW MEMBER

My family has Xmas eve at my grandparents.We open gifts early hehe. A few years ago I was handing everyone their gift from under the tree. Everyone started to open their gifts & show what they got. My grandma says why did you want anything for Xmas. My answer was yeah asked her why. She stated I gave I think 3 of my gifts to others in the family which they unwrapped. I dont know how I made that mistake maybe to much of my grandmas special eggnog. Thank god they gave them back. I really love my necklace I dont remember what the other 2 were. my # 1535   Good Luck Everyone & Happy Holidays
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  6. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Yeaaaaa, Another Holiday story.  Thanks msbblu so much for entering the contest and sharing your story with us. Grandmas special egg-nog will do it everytime. [​IMG]                                                                                         Pam[​IMG]
  7. yogga

yogga WELL KNOWN MEMBER

HI GANG"
    MOM HAD A HAND FULL. WE WERE FOUR GIRLS AND TWO BOYS. MY SISTER AND ME WERE THE OLDEST SO WE GOT TO GO TO BED AN HOUR LATER THEN THE OTHERS. "
    WE ALSO HAD TO OPEN OUR PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS DAY. ONE CHRISTMAS EVE. WHEN PAPA , MAMA AND ALL WENT TO BED MY SISTER AND ME OPENED THE PRESENTS AND PLAYED WITH THEM. THEN WE WRAPPED THEM AS BEST WE COULD. WE DID THAT FOR TWO CHRISTMAS UNTIL WE GOT CAUGHT. WE DIDN'T GET HIT OR PUNISHED BUT ONE OF OUR PRESENTS HAD TO BE RETURNED TO THE STORE."
    "
  8. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

yogga[​IMG]: With that great story, you made it into the contest. [​IMG]That story made me laugh out loud, you and your Sister sure were good at what you were up too. [​IMG]Kids will be kids.  hahaThanks for the entry.Good Luck....                                                                                                        Pam
  9. Mben

[​IMG] CONGRATULATIONS TO LADYCELTIC! YOU WON $50 BIG ONES IN THE HOLIDAY MEMORIES CONTEST!! WAY TO GO [​IMG] and THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL STORIES! [​IMG] FL STATE PLAY 4 #'s for 12/2/10 4 - 3 - 9 - 8
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  10. grr84u

grr84u WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG]Wtg LadyCeltic!Thank you for some great reading everyone.Hugs & Cholcolate Kisses! [​IMG]