1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

\NO DEPOSIT FORUM PINTEREST CONTEST \ FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! ~ $100 CASH PRIZE! ~ CLOSES 4-15-14

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Pinterest-Contest-4-15-14-Revised.gif
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Current Qualified Participants 1.  nikkidog - 93212.  Janet0023 - 20523.  Jewelnurse - 67824.  queenmap - 43095.  Mr.FishTank - 18116.  Lunadelmer - 35607.  givennsz - 93018.  EvenMatt - 7801 9.  MattnEve - 964310. sasingleton - 1996 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:cool: Sounds fun! Kinda like a scavenger hunt! :biggrin: 
  4. dreamypleasures

dreamypleasures WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I found the pinterest board and am following it. Do I need to send you a p.m. before I start looking? Thanks
  5. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Good question!  Yes you will need to send me a private message with your email address before you start looking for it.  You will not find it without the invite.  BUT you have to make sure you are following No Deposit Forum on pinterest and not just the pinterest board.  Once you do that click the link in the email and it should take you to the board with the secret image.  Take note of the image and private message me what you saw and your 4 digit number.  You will then be entered in our Pinterest Contest.  I will message you to let you know your entry has been submitted.If you have anymore questions please let me know.  I am willing to help in anyway possible.  Thanks and good luck!
  6. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

ok we are following each other on pinterest. Sent Jewels a PM with email addy.
  7. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Invite sent!  I look forward to your entry!  Good luck!
  8. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

This is my first contest and it has been exciting so far! We have quite a few entries so far! I'm like a kid in the candy store........I can't wait to see who wins!!! If you haven't entered yet it only takes a few seconds and it is FREE!!! If you are new to Facebook and encounter any issues just pm me or comment on this thread. I will do what I can to help get you signed up and entered in this awesome contest!
  9. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

So far our Pinterest Contest has been slow going.  I have only received 3 entries as of today.  Our Pinterest Contest pays a $100 cash prize to the winner!  I know some of you have expressed that the whole process is a bit confusing.  There is a few steps that need to be completed before you are entered but trust me it is so worth the potential reward!  Whether you're new to Pinterest or just not that familiar with it I am here to help you.  I want every member on our forum to have a chance to win!  I will help you get signed up for a Pinterest account if needed.  I am here to walk you through the entry process as well.  Just private message me, comment on this thread or hit me up on Facebook.  Let's work together to make this Pinterest Contest a success!  Thanks!  
  10. Janet0023

Janet0023 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

come on guys it 100.00 to a winner but if you don't enter the contest it wont be no 100 enter enter enter!!!! This a great contest!!!!! [​IMG]
  11. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Yes please enter! Share our contest post on facebook with all your friends! Janet0023 already has her entry in! This is our very first Pinterest Contest and we can't do it without you so as Janet0023 said Enter, enter, enter! Good luck!
  12. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Got it! Thank you! ;)
  13. Mben

The rules of the contest have been re-worded to hopefully make the contest easier to understand. It really is such an easy contest and I hope we get more participants. So who could use an extra $100?!?! :dollarsign:If it's you, enter now!
  14. Janet0023

Nobody wants to win 100.00 come on guys enter!!!! its easy and fun to enter when you win!!! :thumb:
  15. Mben

So far, we only have 5 entries in the Pinterest contest. Come on guys and gals ... ENTER! There's $100 up for grabs! :dollarsign:
  16. austinkneeshaw

austinkneeshaw NEW MEMBER

sounds good.... requesting... pininterest dot com... here i go... : )
  17. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That's great austinkneeshaw! Sign up for your free pinterest account. Send me a private message along with your email address, requesting your invite to see our Contest Secret Board. Once you get the invite email, click on the link and sign into your pinterest account. Go to our Contest Secret Board and make note of the picture under this board. Send me a private message telling me what you saw and your four digit lucky number. That's it! You will be entered into your $100 Pinterest Contest! I look forward to your entry! Come on members, get those entries in!!
  18. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

<a href="http://www.pinterest.com/nodepositforum/" title="Pinterest">/download.spark?ID=1511953&aBID=89469</a> ENTER TO WIN OUR 1ST EVER PINTEREST CONTEST<a href="https://www.facebook.com/no.deposit.forum" title="Facebook Contest"></a> Thanks to all the members who have entered our $100 Pinterest Contest! As of now you each have a 20% of winning! Now those are some good odds! If you haven't entered our Pinterest Contest (and most of you haven't) don't wait until the last minute. This great contest ends April 15th and one lucky winner will take home their choice of a $100 Amazon gift card or Paypal credit! Easter is right around the corner and you can fill some serious baskets with this prize! It takes only minutes to enter. The hardest part is following the step by step instructions which are below. Click the photo above to enter! The link will take you to No Deposit Forum's pinterest page. Once there all you need to do is click the RED Follow All button located in the top middle part of our page. Come back to the forum and send me (Jewels) a private message with your email address asking for your invite. I will send you an invite to see one of our pinterest boards that is hidden and that no one can see. Clicking the link in the email will make the hidden board appear as if it had always been there. Look for the board named Secret Contest Board. All you need to do is make note of the picture you see in that board (there is only one.) Do not share it or post it on the forum or you will be disqualified. Private message me with your lucky 4 digit number and tell me what was the photo you saw. That's it! You are now in the running for the $100 prize! We sure could use more participation to show the Boss Man we LOVE these fabulous contest he allows us to have! Thanks and good luck!  
  19. Janet0023

come on guys enter this great contest closes on 4/15 anyone don't want to win 100!!! its cool when someone wins!!!!! so enter enter enter now!!!! :dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign:
  20. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Janet I really appreciate you helping spread the word for our Facebook and Pinterest Contest!!! Our forum is lucky to have member likes you! Good luck in both of our $100 Contest!
  21. Janet0023

your welcome!!!
  22. Lunadelmar

Lunadelmar WELL KNOWN MEMBER

woo hooo I entered , fogot to send my 4 digit number will do asap! good luck folks !
  23. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I received it Lunadelmar! Thanks for your entry!Tomorrow evening No Deposit Forum is giving away a $100 Amazon gift card or Paypal to one lucky member! Sadly, not many members have entered our Pinterest Contest. The members who have entered have some really great odds of winning! It's not too late! You still have time to enter and it only takes a few minutes to do so. Scroll up for all the details. We also have a Facebook Contest ending tomorrow as well. If you haven't done so be sure to get those entries in. Thanks to everyone who has entered and good luck! <a href="http://www.nodepositforum.com/t57017651/no-deposit-forum-facebook-contest-free-to-enter-contest-100-/#.U0xzjPldVng" title="Click here to enter our Facebook Contest">Click here to enter our Facebook Contest.</a>
  24. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG] Today is the LAST day to enter our $100 Pinterest Contest!!! I'm surprised we only have 7 entries so far. I know our entrants are loving their odds of winning! You still have time to enter this fabulous contest! But hurry! Time is running out and a winner will be announced tonight!!! Get your entry in today and good luck to all that entered!
  25. Mben

The Pinterest contest is now closed. Join us in an hour when we announce the winner!"
    Good luck to all that entered!
  26. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

And the winner of our Pinterest Contest is: JEWELNURSE  [​IMG]   Congratulations Jewelnurse! You are the lucky winner of our Pinterest Contest! Enjoy your $100 Cash Prize!!!   FL State PLAY 4 Evening Lotto #'s 5771 JEWELNURSE'S WINNING NUMBERS #'s 6782
  27. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  28. Mben

[​IMG] CONGRATULATIONS JEWELNURSE!! :bigclap:
  29. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

WTG and Congrats! :thumb: