• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Not FF Related ... But NFL Related - Are They For Real?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Check out what the WA Redskins came up with! This is unreal!Seriously ... no diaper bags allowed, no seat cushion, no PURSE?!?!?!?!?!? Oh but you can bring a league approved clear bag. League approved means the league has their heads up their a$$ ... dollar signs intended!Not that I will be going to a WA game ever probably, so I'm not affected. But the people who do go to their games, really what are they suppose to do? I'm just shaking my head! 
disbelief.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Well, I suppose I picked on the Skins before I got all my facts. this is not a Redskins policy, it's an NFL policy. <a href="http://www.nfl.com/qs/allclear/index.jsp" >http://www.nfl.com/qs/allclear/index.jsp</a>Still SMH! 
disbelief.gif

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
The days of bringin' ya own booze are over. You MUST pay for over priced Flat, HOT Beer! Hope you ladies enjoy totin' in your hygiene products in a CLEAR tote, for all the world to see too LMAO! This is all more of the Terrorists winning, as we do everything based on FEAR!"
I honestly believe that the Stadium/Live attendance thing, is on it's way out. I can see them building small, say 2000-3000 seat venues. Everything luxury, it will be like going to the Opera, not a sporting event.

omeg

It is truely sad that it has come to this, and times have changed so very much in our lifetime.Its like all I want to do is go watch a game, relax, have fun, and enjoy myself.Now, even though I am there, the thought of danger lurks deep in my mind trying to ruin my good time.So very Sad. 

Mben

Staff member
Mikey7a wrote: ...  This is all more of the Terrorists winning, as we do everything based on FEAR!
Exactly Mikey!Even though our gov't says that they will never let the terrorists win ..... bull crap! Our gov't is who's responsible for building the fear in our country and passing that fear it along to big corps who then look at all the ways they can make another buck off of the flock of sheep that are known as the citizens of the good old USA!The NSA scandal has me pissed off too. I found a pretty good size list of email addresses for a bunch of NSA sneaks on another site. They are saying that we should CC in everyone of them into every email we send to whomever just to help them along with their job. That way they don't have to go searching for our emails, we send them directly to them! Saves time and money ... tax payer's money! And to the people who say They can read my emails. I have nothing to hide. They can listen to my phone calls. I have nothing to hide. ... Nice that you are giving up your freedom and letting them win!And another bit of news .... the gov't pretty much said they made a mistake tying the Boston bombers with Islamic terrorism, that now they are tied to a radical libertarian agenda. MSNBC aired this and you know who the main stream media listens to as to what to feed to the sheep .... our gov't. They want to make like the patriots of the USA are responsible for the bombings. Our gov't and the mainstream media can go $#@& themselves! They are already bed buddies and have been for a long, long time!:angry:

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thats why you should watch only the real news on FOX... 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
:beard:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86