• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Nyuck nyuck nyuck - The Three Stooges II game

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I can't explain it other than maybe I am the only person playing this game. I keep hitting the jackpots! Today I finally got one that I can fully cash out, but it is a Minor one (there are three in this game) and not as exciting. But the fireworks are always exciting!

Uptown Aces Three Stooges II Minor.jpg

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Omg chilly, again?? I've never known anyone to hit so many jackpots in a row!:metal:

(great thread title ;) )

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully with so many random jackpot wins, your heart has settled down. It scares the crap outta me when they pop up on the screen. lol

I hit one recently playing a free tourney.

Congrats, chilly!

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hah! I just got my second pacemaker put in so my heart will go on...

I wanted to cry when I got that first one from raging bull and found out I could only have $100. It was a few thousand and I was so broke...

This little baby one is cute though and the first that is all mine. Well, I guess I should say was. Its almost recycled itself back into my balance again.

PMM

:biglol:....Mben? I thought I was the only one who had that mini stroke when the screen suddenly flashes that pop up. That cracks me up, you too.

Perhaps we have too much coffee in our blood. lol

(I just remembered that little coffee pot we had at Planet Hollywood. "Houston? We have a problem. This thing is too small.) :biglol:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:biglol:....Mben? I thought I was the only one who had that mini stroke when the screen suddenly flashes that pop up. That cracks me up, you too.

Perhaps we have too coffee in our blood. lol

(I just remembered that little coffee pot we had at Planet Hollywood. "Houston? We have a problem. This thing is too small.) :biglol:
OMG that is so funny! The first thing she did when we were at Planet Hollywood was start divy-ing up the coffee and telling me to hide what coffee pods were there so housekeeping would put out more!:coffee:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Small coffee pot but I love that coffee. Cheap hotel coffee but it has a great taste. I even brought home the unused decafs so I could make some here at home for the great taste.

Reactions: slotgal47